Windows 10: Pin code

Discus and support Pin code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi anyone that is reading this! I have an issue with my Windows settings. So I wanted to just do a new password, but when I got in windows settings, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidPonomarenko, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Pin code

Hi anyone that is reading this! I have an issue with my Windows settings. So I wanted to just do a new password, but when I got in windows settings, I saw that my Pin code was blocked and I couldn't change it. Because the organization My school wasn't letting me. And I couldn't connect with my personal account. Please Microsoft, fix that. Also, I don't see Password and Picture Password.

:)

DavidPonomarenko, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Pin code

pin code sign in

Hi Theresa,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted file in your system. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern and provide an immediate resolution. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Are you using the administrator account to create a pin code?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by
    Dennis Mop from Microsoft
    on this
    thread
    on deleting the NGC folder using an administrator account and see if you'll be able to set up a pin afterwards.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Pin code

1. Pin code - Similar Threads - Pin code

2. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  3. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  4. Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received: I just updated my motherboard's BIOS and my PIN to login to Windows 11 has became invalid, I tried to reset my PIN as told by the login screen, but when I tried to receive a verification code via text message, the SMS never arrived.I can't access...
  5. Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received

Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received: I just updated my motherboard's BIOS and my PIN to login to Windows 11 has became invalid, I tried to reset my PIN as told by the login screen, but when I tried to receive a verification code via text message, the SMS never arrived.I can't access...
  6. Getting Error “ Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Error “ Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart...: I have reset my pin in Laptop and then when I try to login with PIN getting Error message like "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code: 0x80090027" everytime. I have tried restarting the system and that doesn't works. I could not get exact steps to fix issue....
  7. Getting Error “ Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart...

Getting Error “ Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart...: I have reset my pin in Laptop and then when I try to login with PIN getting Error message like "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code: 0x80090027" everytime. I have tried restarting the system and that doesn't works. I could not get exact steps to fix issue....
  8. Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.: Microsoft have sent my pin code by text to my land line why ? I cant read it on a land line phone. Unable to access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-have-sent-pin-code-by-text-to-my-land/98eee3bb-e7c0-433e-a1f6-725ee5264fbd
  9. Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.

Microsoft have sent pin code by text to my land line. Why because i cant resd it.: Microsoft have sent my pin code by text to my land line why ? I cant read it on a land line phone. Unable to access the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-have-sent-pin-code-by-text-to-my-land/98eee3bb-e7c0-433e-a1f6-725ee5264fbd
  10. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...: I was just in my computer and restarted it. Put my PIN in and got the pop up “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code: 0x80090011. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click “set up my PIN”, nothing happens. I can’t get into any setting or even WiFi. What do...