Windows 10: Pin Code

Discus and support Pin Code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have no memory of setting up this Windows Security Pin code and I want to get rid of it so I can log in to my own account and play Minecraft but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dani Maddox, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Pin Code

I have no memory of setting up this Windows Security Pin code and I want to get rid of it so I can log in to my own account and play Minecraft but it keeps saying "You can reset your PIN by going to Settings> Accounts > Sign-In Options. Where is this even at and since when did you bring in Hello Windows as it's making me mad because I can't play what I want to play because of this stupid PIN code junk

:)

Dani Maddox, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 13, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Pin Code

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Pin Code

1. Pin Code - Similar Threads - Pin Code

2. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  3. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  4. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  5. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  6. My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...: I went through 2 Windows 11 software updates last night.after the last one, I clicked shut down.brought it up today and was doing stuff. i got to a breakpoint and saw I needed to install another set of updates. I did that and now it doesn't recognize the PIN that I've been...
  7. My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...

My Windows 11 software update within the last 15 minutes completely messed up my PIN. code...: I went through 2 Windows 11 software updates last night.after the last one, I clicked shut down.brought it up today and was doing stuff. i got to a breakpoint and saw I needed to install another set of updates. I did that and now it doesn't recognize the PIN that I've been...
  8. My laptop opened with bit locker I entered the correct code and now it says my pin is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop opened with bit locker I entered the correct code and now it says my pin is no...: So I asked a question what now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-opened-with-bit-locker-i-entered-the/8512068d-2831-4c33-acd0-f4a836862f53
  9. My laptop opened with bit locker I entered the correct code and now it says my pin is no...

My laptop opened with bit locker I entered the correct code and now it says my pin is no...: So I asked a question what now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-opened-with-bit-locker-i-entered-the/8512068d-2831-4c33-acd0-f4a836862f53
  10. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...