Windows 10: pin creation

Discus and support pin creation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 pro version 1803 OS Build 17134.915 and trying to set up a login PIN I go to sign in options re-renter my password then choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hn_142, Jul 30, 2019.

1. hn_142 Win User

pin creation

I am running Windows 10 pro version 1803 OS Build 17134.915 and trying to set up a login PIN I go to sign in options re-renter my password then choose add PIN then set up PIN the window then comes up asking for New PIN and Confirm PIN, but I am unable to type in either of these boxes. I can move the cursor to these boxes but when I type nothing shows up in the boxes... how do I add a PIN?

:)

hn_142, Jul 30, 2019

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jul 30, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 30, 2019
  4. pin creation

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

pin creation

1. pin creation - Similar Threads - pin creation

2. Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop: I have a brand new laptop that I bought from game PROLINE. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section. When I click the create button it just spins and seems to freeze. I have re-started my laptop several times and each time I get...
  3. Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop: I have a brand new laptop that I bought from game PROLINE. I am going through the Windows set-up and I keep getting stuck at the create PIN section. When I click the create button it just spins and seems to freeze. I have re-started my laptop several times and each time I get...
  4. Stuck at pin creation on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New System Unable to get past the PIN Creation Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New System Unable to get past the PIN Creation Screen: While setting up Windows for the first time, it is asking me to create a PIN, even though I logged in using my password. The screen requesting the PIN does NOT have a text box to type a PIN into. The only thing it allows me to do is click on the "Create PIN" button. When I...
  6. New System Unable to get past the PIN Creation Screen

New System Unable to get past the PIN Creation Screen: While setting up Windows for the first time, it is asking me to create a PIN, even though I logged in using my password. The screen requesting the PIN does NOT have a text box to type a PIN into. The only thing it allows me to do is click on the "Create PIN" button. When I...
  7. Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup: Hello,I am trying to startup a brand new PC, but I get stuck at PIN creation step.I have read other threads, but cannot go any further if I don't connect to the wifi, because the first step that is required is the login to the outlook account.Please help.Regards,Carlo...
  8. Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup

Stuck at PIN creation step during new PC startup: Hello,I am trying to startup a brand new PC, but I get stuck at PIN creation step.I have read other threads, but cannot go any further if I don't connect to the wifi, because the first step that is required is the login to the outlook account.Please help.Regards,Carlo...
  9. PIN Creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Creation: I got a new computer and changed one of the settings so I would have to login every time my computer timed out, but when I went to sign in, it told me to create a pin after I signed into my account. However, it popped up with an error message saying that it wasn't able to...
  10. PIN Creation

PIN Creation: I got a new computer and changed one of the settings so I would have to login every time my computer timed out, but when I went to sign in, it told me to create a pin after I signed into my account. However, it popped up with an error message saying that it wasn't able to...