Windows 10: PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

Discus and support PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have forgotten the PIN of my original device and the option of "I forgot my Pin" or trying a different login method does not show up, so I synced the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angelo Cat, Nov 20, 2021.

1. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

I have forgotten the PIN of my original device and the option of "I forgot my Pin" or trying a different login method does not show up, so I synced the password of another device and tried that PIN to no avail with resetting the PIN not working either.Both devices use my Microsoft account not a local since my profile and background of the original device is on the new device.Please help.

:)

Angelo Cat, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

1. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device - Similar Threads - PIN does sign

2. Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.: I am unable to log into my laptop, due to it requiring a PIN which I have forgotten, It doesn't let me use my finger print, nor do I know where I can find or change the pin. It doesn't let me change accounts or open settings at all....
  3. Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.: I am unable to log into my laptop, due to it requiring a PIN which I have forgotten, It doesn't let me use my finger print, nor do I know where I can find or change the pin. It doesn't let me change accounts or open settings at all....
  4. Unable to sign in, the only option is Pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. sign in options- pin not working

sign in options- pin not working: hello, so first I decided to add my Microsoft acc on my laptop, I added it, at some point, I went to settings and I added a pin, now I can't remove my pin because it says pin unavailable when I open my laptop I sign in with the pin but now I can't remove it, I have a password...
  6. sign in options- pin not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in options- pin not working: hello, so first I decided to add my Microsoft acc on my laptop, I added it, at some point, I went to settings and I added a pin, now I can't remove my pin because it says pin unavailable when I open my laptop I sign in with the pin but now I can't remove it, I have a password...
  7. sign in options- pin not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device: I have forgotten the PIN of my original device and the option of "I forgot my Pin" or trying a different login method does not show up, so I synced the password of another device and tried that PIN to no avail with resetting the PIN not working either.Both devices use my...
  9. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device: I have forgotten the PIN of my original device and the option of "I forgot my Pin" or trying a different login method does not show up, so I synced the password of another device and tried that PIN to no avail with resetting the PIN not working either.Both devices use my...
  10. PIN not working, no other sign-in options

PIN not working, no other sign-in options: My PIN no longer works on my computer, I can’t access any other sign in options. I have completely reset my computer which did literally nothing aside from delete everything of value on my computer. How can I get into my laptop? All I need is it to ask my password as I...