Windows 10: Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

Discus and support Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronHunt3, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to change my pin it says that it will send a code to my email... And no code ever comes. We have waited the 2 hours and still get the same error.

:)

CameronHunt3, Oct 22, 2021

2. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

Here are your options:

• Enter the correct PIN
    • Click "Login options" then log in with your password
    • Wait until the timeout that you see on the screen has expired
    • Log on with the spare admin account that you wisely created some time ago, same as you had a spare key cut for your house.

Frederik Long, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I will try waiting several days as you did. When steps are suggested they aren't understanding that there are no choice...the screen just says you have entered the wrong pin too many times....that's all. Then restart your computer. No other choices are
    on the screen.

GeorgiaBailey, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

entered incorrect PIN

I entered an incorrect PIN too many times and now locked out (Windows10)

LowellRhodes, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

1. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours - Similar Threads - Pin entered incorrect

2. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  3. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  4. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to not wait for 2 hour: i need to wait for to hour why can u please stop this 2 hour thingi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-wait-for-2-hour/d99b1032-e507-49db-9098-ed548163a0de
  5. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to not wait for 2 hour: i need to wait for to hour why can u please stop this 2 hour thingi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-wait-for-2-hour/d99b1032-e507-49db-9098-ed548163a0de
  6. how to not wait for 2 hour

7. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours: We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to change my pin it says that it will send a code to my email... And no code ever comes. We have waited the 2 hours and still get...
  8. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours: We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to change my pin it says that it will send a code to my email... And no code ever comes. We have waited the 2 hours and still get...
  9. entered incorrect PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    entered incorrect PIN: I entered an incorrect PIN too many times and now locked out Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/entered-incorrect-pin/3e8182d3-724e-4a78-8cac-f85d4327b887
  10. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN: Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm unable to find on my Microsoft account. Furthermore, neither my password nor my thumb impression is working. It's...