Windows 10: "Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything

Discus and support "Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I live alone. I came back from work to try a new mouse i bought. I plugged it in and opened my laptop to wake it and was met with the screen "you've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gvrbbif, Feb 19, 2020.

1. "Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything

I live alone. I came back from work to try a new mouse i bought. I plugged it in and opened my laptop to wake it and was met with the screen "you've entered the pin too many times. Please restart" i restarted and logged in as usual, but I'm trying to make sense of the screen. Was I hacked?

submitted by /u/gvrbbif
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gvrbbif, Feb 19, 2020

2. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I will try waiting several days as you did. When steps are suggested they aren't understanding that there are no choice...the screen just says you have entered the wrong pin too many times....that's all. Then restart your computer. No other choices are
    on the screen.

GeorgiaBailey, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Kupuna Win User
    Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

"Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything [​IMG]

"Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything [​IMG]

Kupuna, Feb 19, 2020
  4. "Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything

Cannot enter PIN to access desktop "You've entered an incorrect PIN "

Dear MS community

I have a huge problem, I can t enter to my PC. It had some error with blue screen (security error) and then it restarted, I m trying to frequently enter my PIN but It responded me with "You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times. To try again, restart
    your device.". I m trying by that advice but I can t enter to it again and again. How could I do? I m in hurry to use the file in my PC

Sincerely,

Kriangkrai

I can't enter to my PC- Original Title

เกรียงไกรพระโพธิ์วังซ้าย, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

"Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything

1. "Pin entered too many time. Please restart" I hadn't entered anything - Similar Threads - Pin entered too

2. You’ve entered an incorrect PIN too many times

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You’ve entered an incorrect PIN too many times: My son tried to guess my PIN and locked it Windows 10. But I have opened documents and tasks which I can't lost. What to do? I curse this microsoft idiot which invented such stupid solution - there's many solutions - log on to account, 2FA, waiting some time - but forcing...
  3. Entered PIN too many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entered PIN too many times: Entered wrong PIN too many times and I am unable to reset PIN. I’ve reset computer and still asks for phrase and PIN. Unable to restart into safe mode and startup repair isn’t working either....
  4. Entered PIN too many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Entered PIN too many times: Entered wrong PIN too many times and I am unable to reset PIN. I’ve reset computer and still asks for phrase and PIN. Unable to restart into safe mode and startup repair isn’t working either....
  5. you've entered an incorrect pin too many times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    you've entered an incorrect pin too many times: How do I fix this " you've entered an incorrect pin too many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youve-entered-an-incorrect-pin-too-many-times/c65911b9-c4b7-4af7-abda-652cd2917148
  6. "Entered PIN too many times..."

"Entered PIN too many times...": 1. Did Microsoft put the lock button above the backspace on their keyboards as a punishment for things I did in a past life?Answer: Yes, almost definitely.2. Did the Industrial Designer who worked on the button placement do it as a prank and no one at Microsoft...
  7. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times: Very often when my laptop goes into hibernate or I close the cover and open it up again, I am unable to log into Windows as on the Lock Screen I get the message Entered an Incorrect PIN too many Times. Strange why this has started to happen ??? Any clues MS...
  8. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times: i was changing my desktop pin number a simple switch i entered the correct pin nimber entered the new pin number confirmed new pin number told incorrect changed it and thought it was missing a number or symbol did it again again told incorrect did it again with...
  9. You’ve entered an incorrect pin too many times

You’ve entered an incorrect pin too many times: The above comes up on starting no matter what happens before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youve-entered-an-incorrect-pin-too-many-times/9ce97e97-c44b-4116-af71-77134dd151a1
  10. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

in Windows 10 Customization
    Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times: Looks like this is a common issue "Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times" I am hitting this problem when my Dell XPS Desktop go to sleep and awake. I don't even type single key, but appears that some back ground process input random letters without me typing anything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you have entered your pins too many times windows

2. after an update windows incorrect pin but I hadnt entered anything