Windows 10: PIN error

Discus and support PIN error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows didn't recognize the PIN I use to log in. Now I have to use my outlook account to log in. Now Setting says, "Some Settings are hidden or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ryan_2018, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Ryan_2018 Win User

PIN error

Windows didn't recognize the PIN I use to log in. Now I have to use my outlook account to log in.

Now Setting says, "Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization."

I'm not sure why this happened, as I use my PIN daily on a personal pc.

I have also posted the error.

How can I correct this, as in settings I can't do anything to the pin.

PIN error 1521ee20-db2c-4321-8d79-5dd0b8329681?upload=true.jpg

PIN error 8cd252f8-f901-4ae3-b54d-3be14efbab7c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ryan_2018, Jun 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jun 24, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

PIN error

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

PIN error

1. PIN error - Similar Threads - PIN error

2. I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error: I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error and when I use the password after using the Shift/Restart step, it continues to say my password is wrong even though I reset the account password. What password is the system looking for? This error started...
  3. I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error: I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error and when I use the password after using the Shift/Restart step, it continues to say my password is wrong even though I reset the account password. What password is the system looking for? This error started...
  4. I have the "Something Happened and Your Pin Isn't Available" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?: I have an old windows laptop however still works as new, went to log in today and it’s coming up with the error message “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I have clicked on this which pops up with “search for app in the App...
  6. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?: I have an old windows laptop however still works as new, went to log in today and it’s coming up with the error message “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I have clicked on this which pops up with “search for app in the App...
  7. I have a PIN error on my laptop can anyone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password: I accidentally disabled some windows services and when I restarted the PIN wasn’t working anymore. So I had to use my normal password but I forgot that one. Then I tried to select “forgot password” but then I got the system error: error in stack-bufferI saw some...
  9. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password: I accidentally disabled some windows services and when I restarted the PIN wasn’t working anymore. So I had to use my normal password but I forgot that one. Then I tried to select “forgot password” but then I got the system error: error in stack-bufferI saw some...
  10. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0x80070032 intel optane

2. window erreur 0x80280013

3. intel optane memory pinning error