Windows 10: PIN error

Discus and support PIN error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows didn't recognize the PIN I use to log in. Now I have to use my outlook account to log in. Now Setting says, "Some Settings are hidden or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ryan_2018, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Ryan_2018 Win User

PIN error

Windows didn't recognize the PIN I use to log in. Now I have to use my outlook account to log in.

Now Setting says, "Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization."

I'm not sure why this happened, as I use my PIN daily on a personal pc.

I have also posted the error.

How can I correct this, as in settings I can't do anything to the pin.

PIN error 1521ee20-db2c-4321-8d79-5dd0b8329681?upload=true.jpg

PIN error 8cd252f8-f901-4ae3-b54d-3be14efbab7c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ryan_2018, Jun 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jun 24, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

PIN error

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

PIN error

1. PIN error - Similar Threads - PIN error

2. Pin error: 0x801c0451

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin error: 0x801c0451: Trying to setup a user to Windows Hello but she can't setup a pin. Any ideas? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-error-0x801c0451/adec50a8-d97d-4644-92bb-235bb2dd3e50
  3. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  4. Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning error: Every time I right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer, I get a notification error that says the following: Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 I...
  5. Windows Error Code 0x80280013/PIN SIGN IN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Error Code 0x80280013/PIN SIGN IN: AFTER THE RECENT UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10, I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO USE MY PIN TO SIGN INTO MY LAPTOP. I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR MESSAGE/CODE: Windows Error Code 0x80280013 HOW CAN I FIX THIS? THANK YOU....
  6. 0x80090016 pin error code how can i fix this

0x80090016 pin error code how can i fix this: at one point i did have a pin but once i installed my new processor the pin failed and i have been signing in with password but the new beta store wants the pin and i cant set one up because of this error code please help halo reach is coming out soon...
  7. Intel Optane memory pinning error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory pinning error: Hi, I recently began getting this error at seemingly random times (at least I haven't been able to figure out a definite trigger yet). [ATTACH] I do have Intel Rapid Storage Technology (v 15.9.6.1044) installed, and am using it to accelerate my system drive. But I don't...
  8. Pin to Quick Access Error - "The specified path doesn't exist"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin to Quick Access Error - "The specified path doesn't exist": Hi all, Lately I've been encountering "The specified path doesn't exist"error while trying to pin any folder to Quick Access. I've checked the solution on:...
  9. Fix 0xd00000e5, 0x8007139f, 0x80090030 PIN errors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0xd00000e5, 0x8007139f, 0x80090030 PIN errors on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The PIN feature on Windows 10 is a fast way to log in yourself to your computer. However, it is still a bit slower than biometric logins like Fingerprint and Iris scanning that come under Windows Hello. However, just like [...] This post Fix 0xd00000e5,...
  10. Pin Error 0x8007139f

Pin Error 0x8007139f: Every time I try to log on with my pin I get error code 0x8007139f. It began by happening occasionally, but now it's completely unusable. When I try to change my Pin I get something like "service not available now." I've seen problems like this with Windows store, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel optane memory pinning error