Windows 10: PIN for Dell BT keyboard

Discus and support PIN for Dell BT keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get a PIN to connect my wireless Dell BT keyboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelEnnis2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. PIN for Dell BT keyboard

How do I get a PIN to connect my wireless Dell BT keyboard?

:)

MichaelEnnis2, Feb 1, 2020

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard PIN

I am having the same issue; namely, when I try to pair my keyboard (to a Win10 Mobile device) it sees the keyboard (Listing it as a "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard, Input") as available to pair. When I touch on the keyboard to pair and it asks for the pin. I
    do not know the PIN and there is no default PIN for the device. (I attempted to pair the Keyboard to an Android device, the Android device generated a new PIN and I entered that and it works with that device).

It appears that I need to wipe out the Win10 device's previous association with the BT keyboard so that I can start the pairing process again, but I cannot find any documentation on how to do that.

PIN for Dell BT keyboard f2791bb0-52af-46dd-b402-5a8cf485aa1a.png

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Slackermonkey, Feb 1, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

PIN for Dell BT keyboard

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

PIN for Dell BT keyboard

1. PIN for Dell BT keyboard - Similar Threads - PIN Dell keyboard

2. Dell keyboard light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell keyboard light: I have Dell XPS Laptop with a keyboard light, but it is only on when you touch the keyboard. I want the light to be on all the time inorder to see the keyboard to start with.Any ideas as to how to keep it on?...
  3. Dell keyboard light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell keyboard light: I have Dell XPS Laptop with a keyboard light, but it is only on when you touch the keyboard. I want the light to be on all the time inorder to see the keyboard to start with.Any ideas as to how to keep it on?...
  4. IGFX and bt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGFX and bt: Do i need these or just delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igfx-and-bt/df0cfc96-37b4-46fc-bb3b-2577eec6f867
  5. K63 BT keyboard fails to reconnect

K63 BT keyboard fails to reconnect: Hi there, I have purchased the corsair K63 wireless keyboard, which worked excellent for 3 weeks, now when I connect via bluetooth, after the keyboard sleeps or is shut down the reconnection fails 90% and when it does connect media keys on the top edge do not work The only...
  6. WPS Pin on Dell Printer

WPS Pin on Dell Printer: I am trying to find the WPS Pin on my Dell Printer E310dw. I set it up before with their support team. However the warranty ran out and I am not paying for another printer {second time already}, or an extended warranty. I got a new modem and ran into this problem. Any...
  7. Windows 10 not giving PIN to connect Dell bluetooth keyboard

Windows 10 not giving PIN to connect Dell bluetooth keyboard: Windows 10 Pro. Intel Bluetooth on Lenovo ideapad Y500. The keyboard was originally connected without issues. Nephew changed batteries and tried to go through re-connection (even though he didn't need to). Now every time we go to connect it finds the keyboard but asks to...
  8. dell wireless keyboard

dell wireless keyboard: changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks
  9. $windows.~bt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $windows.~bt: With an upgrade from Win 7 to 10, a folder with the Thread title appeared at the top of my C drive folder. In that folder were the following sub folders: Boot, EFI, New OS, Sources, Store & Work. The two I am really interested in are the Boot and EFI folders. Just wondering...
  10. Dell BT Travelmouse - > Constantly quitting

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell BT Travelmouse - > Constantly quitting: Topic pretty much says it. Every 3-5 minutes I hvce to turn off the mouse and back on to hook up to BT since upgrading to Windows 10. I checked and don't find any drivers. It appears it just uses Windows native drivers, and the latest is 2006 drivers. Do I need to throw...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin for dell keyboard

2. dell bt keyboard pin unavailable

3. dell bluetooth keyboard pin

4. pin for dell bt keyboard