Windows 10: PIN for Logon forgotten

Discus and support PIN for Logon forgotten in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; MS Folks,Have forgotten my Laptop logon PIN. I've made too many attempts to login and now I don't have an option for 'Forgot Password'. I go in a loop,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrandonBuckner1, Apr 9, 2022.

1. PIN for Logon forgotten

MS Folks,Have forgotten my Laptop logon PIN. I've made too many attempts to login and now I don't have an option for 'Forgot Password'. I go in a loop, inputting 'A1B2C3' to prove I am not a bot, and then when I fail to input the first attempt correctly I am told to reboot and try again.Kindly assist.Thank you, Brandon Buckner

:)

BrandonBuckner1, Apr 9, 2022
  2. MrsT22110 Win User

forgotten pin

Hi,

I'm going around in circles here.

I want to download Windows Draw.

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked to sign In, but I am already signed in.

My contact phone number has changed so that won't work.

I go to the site suggested;

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked for details of my age etc.

An automated response come back saying I haven't provided the right data!

I still want to download Windows Draw.

Argghhhhh

MrsT22110, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Ken429 Win User
    Netplwiz to automatically logon to Windows using PIN.

I'm sure this question has been asked many times. I use Netplwiz on all my systems to do the auto logon routine. Microsoft has made it very difficult to update or upgrade a system without agreeing to use a PIN. I understand it is the more secure option. However, I can't seem to find a "tutorial" explaining exactly what steps to take to eliminate auto logon using my Microsoft Password and replace it with the PIN auto logon using Netplwiz. Help appreciated.

Ken429, Apr 9, 2022
  4. idgat Win User

PIN for Logon forgotten

Netplwiz to automatically logon to Windows using PIN.

Because you shouldn't be able to. Not much sense in setting up a more secure level login using a PIN, and then having it auto login with no user intervention ... Come to that, there's not much sense in setting up a passworded account and using auto login, either.

idgat, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

PIN for Logon forgotten

1. PIN for Logon forgotten - Similar Threads - PIN Logon forgotten

2. Forgotten PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten PIN: Hi, I have a HP laptop windows 10. I forgot my PIN and I can’t get in my laptop. I have the security email but there is no option of “I forgot my password” and “sign in options” on the screen. I’ve tried wrong PIN several times and I don’t want to risk it lock. Please can...
  3. Forgotten PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten PIN: Hi, I have a HP laptop windows 10. I forgot my PIN and I can’t get in my laptop. I have the security email but there is no option of “I forgot my password” and “sign in options” on the screen. I’ve tried wrong PIN several times and I don’t want to risk it lock. Please can...
  4. Forgotten Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  5. Forgotten Pin

Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  6. Forgotten Pin

Forgotten Pin: Hello, Microsoft CommunityI am having trouble downloading specific apps and reaching User Account Control Settings. Everytime I try to do so, a screen pops up and asks "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" It wants me to put in a pin, but a pin for an account...
  7. PIN for Logon forgotten

PIN for Logon forgotten: MS Folks,Have forgotten my Laptop logon PIN. I've made too many attempts to login and now I don't have an option for 'Forgot Password'. I go in a loop, inputting 'A1B2C3' to prove I am not a bot, and then when I fail to input the first attempt correctly I am told to reboot...
  8. PIN for Logon forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN for Logon forgotten: MS Folks,Have forgotten my Laptop logon PIN. I've made too many attempts to login and now I don't have an option for 'Forgot Password'. I go in a loop, inputting 'A1B2C3' to prove I am not a bot, and then when I fail to input the first attempt correctly I am told to reboot...
  9. Forgotten PIN#

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten PIN#: I created a PIN but have forgotten it. The e-mail address on the account had been hacked and I no longer have access to it to help re-set it. I noticed that there was the option for a phone number but I'm no longer getting that option. Is there anything I can do other that...
  10. forgotten pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgotten pin: recover forgotten pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-pin/247758ce-b391-43fd-87c3-077e18dabb16"