Windows 10: Pin game bar overlay only in games?

Discus and support Pin game bar overlay only in games? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only to appear in games. Is there any way to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheCatCubed, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Pin game bar overlay only in games?

I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only to appear in games. Is there any way to do that?

submitted by /u/TheCatCubed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheCatCubed, Apr 12, 2020
  2. sammoo3 Win User

game bar volume control overlay

I recently turned on the game bar to screen record my screen; when I went to turn it off and adjust the volume, an overlay popped up next to the volume controls. it used to do this through chrome and i turned that flag setting off. But now the game bar overlay
    won't go away. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Pin game bar overlay only in games? c1fc1bc3-bde1-4c22-8b4e-43f826c65c60?upload=true.jpg

sammoo3, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Pin game bar overlay only in games?

Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.

Hello guys, i like to save the last "30 seconds" with the game bar overlay from xbox one on window 10, but sometimes, even when i activate the microphone on the overlay, it get disabled without even opening the overlay again. I use it to save clips on
    Tibia (yeah, an old game). I dont know why this happens, but it's quite annoying. Just now, it got disabled again ._.

Help me guys please u.u

Thanks in Advance.

jhoaoalvarado, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Pin game bar overlay only in games?

1. Pin game bar overlay only in games? - Similar Threads - Pin game bar

2. How can I enable game bar overlays for full screen games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable game bar overlays for full screen games?: So I’m extremely distraught after I spent months getting used to using a custom crosshair on my games. I have to run most of what I play on full screen. I have been using the game bar to provide overlay to see who is talking in party’s as well as my crosshair. Out of no where...
  3. How can I enable game bar overlays for full screen games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enable game bar overlays for full screen games?: So I’m extremely distraught after I spent months getting used to using a custom crosshair on my games. I have to run most of what I play on full screen. I have been using the game bar to provide overlay to see who is talking in party’s as well as my crosshair. Out of no where...
  4. Win 10 game bar overlay missing components

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 game bar overlay missing components: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tool672 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kth182/win_10_game_bar_overlay_missing_components/
  5. Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only: I usually clip things with xbox game bar and I have it set to game audio only. But whenever I clip things, I can hear my friends over on discord through those clips. Is there any way to fix that?...
  6. Game bar overlay only in games?

Game bar overlay only in games?: I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only in games. Is there any way to do that? submitted by /u/TheCatCubed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzg7bs/game_bar_overlay_only_in_games/
  7. xbox game bar overlay question

xbox game bar overlay question: when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50% where is it getting this number? submitted by /u/putnamto [link] [comments]...
  8. game bar volume control overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
    game bar volume control overlay: I recently turned on the game bar to screen record my screen; when I went to turn it off and adjust the volume, an overlay popped up next to the volume controls. it used to do this through chrome and i turned that flag setting off. But now the game bar overlay won't go away....
  9. Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Game Bar is disabling the microphone on the overlay.: Hello guys, i like to save the last "30 seconds" with the game bar overlay from xbox one on window 10, but sometimes, even when i activate the microphone on the overlay, it get disabled without even opening the overlay again. I use it to save clips on Tibia (yeah, an old...
  10. Invasive Game Overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invasive Game Overlay: With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see,...