Windows 10: pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You're most welcome. I'm glad it was able to help. *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brink, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10

You're most welcome. I'm glad it was able to help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018

2. I would like to add the Google Drive folder icon (not the icon that opens Google Drive on the web) to my taskbar. When I drag the icon from my desktop on to the taskbar, a red circle with a diagonal appears. (The kind of symbol that means "no", as in "no smoking".) I have successfully pined many programs to the taskbar before. I am able to create a Google Drive shortcut on the desktop. I'm using Windows OS Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299. I appreciate any help you can offer.

:)

Cynthia Rullan, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Install Google to taskbar in windows 10

Would like to add a shortcut to Google (not chrome) to the windows 10 taskbar. It's in the start menu, albeit without the graphics, however it will not pin to the taskbar. How do I pin Google to the taskbar????

asdhyipwerotuwef5n6gv[4p5btu]-rd6wnv] t8r'4pqe9ut, Apr 9, 2018
  4. pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10

Google Earth Pr

I believe I answered your question with the following:

"Open File Explorer (the folder icon in taskbar)

Click on Drive C in left index

Click on Program Files (x86)

Look for Google in the menu

Open Google Folder and look for the .exe file"

Double click on the .exe file to open Google Earth

You may also right click the app .exe file > Select Pin to Start or Pin to Taskbar

A shortcut will be placed in the Start Menu of your computer

Use the Send To > Desktop option if you prefer an icon be placed on your desktop.

Simple search of
    Google Earth Help
    will bring up issues others are experiencing with Windows 10

Google Earth Help

Google Earth Community

Smittychat., Apr 9, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 9, 2018
  6. Thank you, Shawn for the very nice tutorial and for sending me the link! The procedure you outline worked like a charm! *Smile

Cynthia Rullan, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10

1. pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - pin Google Drive

2. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  3. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  4. Windows 10 not allowing pinning of Google Drive on taskbar except through file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not allowing pinning of Google Drive on taskbar except through file explorer: Hi, Despite having the Google Drive Icon pinned to the Taskbar on all my other and previous PCs and Laptops, a recently reformatted Asus All-in-One PC with a clean install of Win 10 build 19041.630 awaiting update to 20H2 will not allow it. Have tried all the normal...
  5. How to pin a Folder or Drive to the Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin a Folder or Drive to the Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 by default allows all the apps to pin to the Taskbar. Pinning a program to the Taskbar is easy in Windows 10; simply […] This article How to pin a Folder or Drive to the Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. 'Pin to taskbar' Folder and Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    'Pin to taskbar' Folder and Drive in Windows 10: I've pinned the "downloads" folder to the taskbar as per instructions here but when I click on it it opens another icon in the taskbar next to the pinned icon I created. Is there any way of stopping this as it's quite annoying. Have I done something wrong or is it just...
  7. Pinning folders on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinning folders on taskbar: So I'm not sure if this has been asked or resolved yet, but when I want to pin a specific folder onto my taskbar, it instead pins it to the File Explorer for some reason. For example, if I drag and drop the Downloads folder onto my taskbar, it creates a File Explorer button....
  8. Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar: Forget having to search for a YouTube icon or trying to figure out shortcut editing. *Eek Finally found a much easier way to get the YouTube icon pinned to my PC Taskbar! And not just for Chrome but Edge too in only 5 clicks! *Biggrin Pin Google, YouTube, And Gmail To...
  9. Custom folder pinned to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom folder pinned to taskbar?: Is there a way to pin one or more folders to the taskbar? I know I can access it through the file explorer's jumplist but this involves too many clicks, and I like to be able to access my Downloads and Dropbox folder from the task bar, not the start menu. Or at least if...
  10. 'Pin to taskbar' Folder and Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    'Pin to taskbar' Folder and Drive in Windows 10: How to: 'Pin to taskbar' Folder and Drive in Windows 10 How to 'Pin to taskbar' Folder and Drive in Windows 10 [img] Information When you drag a folder or drive on the taskbar, they get a "Pin to File Explorer" in the jump list option by default. While you could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pin to start google drive

2. pin google drive to taskbar

3. add google drive to windows 10 taskbar

4. how to pin google drive to taskbar,
  5. google drive pin to taskbar windows 10,
  6. How do I add Google Drive to my pen shortcuts,
  7. how to pin google drive to taskbar windows 10,
  8. pin google drive to task bar,
  9. how to pin my google drive to start,
  10. how do i pin my google drive to the task bar,
  11. how to pin google drive to desk,