Windows 10: PIN incorrect Windows 10

Discus and support PIN incorrect Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 says that my PIN is incorrect but I'm 100% sure it's the correct pin, the one I've always used... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DaveMartinez1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. PIN incorrect Windows 10

Windows 10 says that my PIN is incorrect but I'm 100% sure it's the correct pin, the one I've always used

:)

DaveMartinez1, Nov 8, 2018

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Nov 8, 2018
  3. MNMary Win User
    Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

After the Windows 10 Anniversary update, when I try to sign in with my pin, it says the pin I entered is incorrect.
    I know it is the correct pin number. It's the same pin I've used since installing Windows 10.
    I have to sign in using my password. I want to go back to using my pin, but I can't change the pin, since don't know what it thinks my old pin is. I understand others are having the same problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mary

MNMary, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PIN incorrect Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

PIN incorrect Windows 10

1. PIN incorrect Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PIN incorrect

2. incorrect pin How to fix.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    incorrect pin How to fix.: I have windows 10. When i boot up my pc it goes from screen saver immediately to a blurred screen where i put my pin # in but it won't let me. It says i tried too many times. Pin is incorrect. Then it gives me an option of a pin and it works. Why is this happening and how do...
  3. How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?: I don't know what smooth brained, third-world, bug eater is responsible for the garbage pile of junk code that is Windows 11, but I've recently noticed a very annoying function that I want to deactivate.When the PIN is entered incorrectly multiple times the OS forces a...
  4. How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change to low IQ security / login settings for incorrect PINs in Windows 11?: I don't know what smooth brained, third-world, bug eater is responsible for the garbage pile of junk code that is Windows 11, but I've recently noticed a very annoying function that I want to deactivate.When the PIN is entered incorrectly multiple times the OS forces a...
  5. you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3: My colleague tried to mess with my computer and entered the pin several times while I'm away now every time I open my laptop before entering my pin this shows up:" you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3I should type this "A1B2C3" "how can I...
  6. you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3

you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3: My colleague tried to mess with my computer and entered the pin several times while I'm away now every time I open my laptop before entering my pin this shows up:" you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3I should type this "A1B2C3" "how can I...
  7. Locked out after incorrect PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out after incorrect PIN: My son accidentally entered the PIN wrong on our Acer laptop and it has locked us out. It tells us to enter the Challenge Phrase A1B2C3 then gives us the chance to enter the PIN. Upon doing this and it is DEFINITELY the correct PIN this time! we are met with the error ‘this...
  8. Locked out after incorrect PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out after incorrect PIN: My son accidentally entered the PIN wrong on our Acer laptop and it has locked us out. It tells us to enter the Challenge Phrase A1B2C3 then gives us the chance to enter the PIN. Upon doing this and it is DEFINITELY the correct PIN this time! we are met with the error ‘this...
  9. Locked out after incorrect PIN

10. Pin is incorrect??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin is incorrect??: Hey just opened my PC and the keyboard letters aren't working but the numbers are. I tried to change my pin into numbers to let me enter in but after typing the 4th number in my pin, it says pin is incorrect. Basically it won't let me enter my pin. What should I do???...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wrong pin microsoft

2. wrong pin windows 10

3. what to do when i get locked out of my windows 10 with The dictrionary attack mitigation is triggerd and the provided authorization was ignored by the provider.

4. pin is incorrect windows 10,
  5. pin incorrect,
  6. incorrect pin on windows phone,
  7. piv card pin incorrect