Windows 10: Pin invalid after pc update

Discus and support Pin invalid after pc update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day! 3 days ago I had to update my lenovo ideapad330 and after the said update I cant open my laptop anymore. It says PIN invalid. And take note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DomingoTul-id, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Pin invalid after pc update

Good day!

3 days ago I had to update my lenovo ideapad330 and after the said update I cant open my laptop anymore. It says PIN invalid. And take note Ive never changed my PIN EVER. I really do hope someone could help me out here

:)

DomingoTul-id, Jan 28, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Pin invalid after pc update

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Pin invalid after pc update

1. Pin invalid after pc update - Similar Threads - Pin invalid update

2. Roblox robux pin invalid?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox robux pin invalid?: Just recently I redeemed 100 robux I got the message and it gave me the pin I went to Roblox to redeem it "Pin invalid" I even copy pasted the pin and it still didn't work anyone know why and can help me?...
  3. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid pin and incorrect password: When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login...
  4. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid pin and incorrect password: When I turned the computer on yesterday , it displayed only black screen with the mouse. Then I searched some information about this issue in Baidu,the computer was in the diagonstic startup mode,it restarted automatically.It seemed everything was ok,but the windows login...
  5. Invalid pin and incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Invalid PIN after laptop update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid PIN after laptop update: Hi, Yesterday I had to update my Lenovo Ideapad330 and after such update I can no longer open my laptop. It says invalid PIN. I have never changed my PIN. I really hope someone can help me with this problem as I do not have access to my laptop....
  7. Invalid PIN after laptop update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid PIN after laptop update: Hi, Yesterday I had to update my Lenovo Ideapad330 and after such update I can no longer open my laptop. It says invalid PIN. I have never changed my PIN. I really hope someone can help me with this problem as I do not have access to my laptop....
  8. Invalid PIN after laptop update

9. Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

Invalid PIN in microsoft store.: My Windows Hello PIN comes up as Invalid every time I try and sign in to the Microsoft store/Xbox app. I've reset the PIN many times and tried everything I've seen suggested online for similar issues, but nothing seems to work. The account signed in to windows 10 is not mine,...
  10. Surface PIN invalid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface PIN invalid: I set up my surface only to find when I opened next, the PIN I had selected was invalid. It says to go to settings>accounts>sign in to reset but I cannot get to settings....