Windows 10: PIN is no longer available - security settings

Discus and support PIN is no longer available - security settings in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start Instead of a login option the system showed this message: "The PIN is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by User-08-15, Jun 30, 2019.

1. PIN is no longer available - security settings

After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start

Instead of a login option the system showed this message:

"The PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device."

No option is offered to sign in to the device, so that I can change the device settings.

Other options to sign in are not offered.

:)

User-08-15, Jun 30, 2019

2. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 30, 2019
  3. Nikkipj Win User
    Pin no longer available.

Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer
    to change any settings. Please help! .

Nikkipj, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Asack4274 Win User

PIN is no longer available - security settings

PIN no longer available

No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it

Asack4274, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

PIN is no longer available - security settings

1. PIN is no longer available - security settings - Similar Threads - PIN longer available

2. Pin no longer available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin no longer available.: Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer to change any...
  3. Sign in using Pin no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in using Pin no longer available: Hi, I got a new Windows 10 Home laptop. During set up it asked me to input a Pin as a sign in option. For the first day of use it defaulted to the Pin as a sign in option. After that it did a BIOS update. Since then, it prompts to sign in using password only. On another...
  4. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it...
  5. Surface Go. Locked out. Pin no longer available because of security changes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Go. Locked out. Pin no longer available because of security changes.: I just set up my Surface Go yesterday and turned it off. Today I tried to turn it on and received a message that my PIN is no longer available because there have been security settings on the device have changed. I cannot figure out how to login to the Surface and there...
  6. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: I get this message that my PIN is no longer available and that I need to go to the settings and set up again however I cannot even get to the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available/6765f1d7-7d65-4368-999f-98b83dd784e2
  7. Pin no longer available

Pin no longer available: we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?...
  8. Display settings no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display settings no longer available: I can no longer change the brightness on my Dell Laptop - I'm not sure when this happened but I can't make it brighter or darker. The Display settings in the Control Panel are no longer available....
  9. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

pin no longer available due to change to security settings: I'm traveling and do not have my password. I use my pin. Since the latest MS win 10 update I can no longer login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available-due-to-change-to-security/bd37606c-b206-4f41-ac54-e4608bd39ff9
  10. Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings

Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings: I cannot login using my PIN anymore: "Your PIN is no longer due to a change change to security settings" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/your-pin-is-no-longer-due-to-a-change-change-to/c6380455-ab4f-4584-a4df-ef3dec176627"