Windows 10: PIN is no longer available - security settings

Discus and support PIN is no longer available - security settings in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start Instead of a login option the system showed this message: "The PIN is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by User-08-15, Jun 30, 2019.

1. PIN is no longer available - security settings

After finishing the installationons for my new laptop, I want to start

Instead of a login option the system showed this message:

"The PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device."

No option is offered to sign in to the device, so that I can change the device settings.

Other options to sign in are not offered.

:)

User-08-15, Jun 30, 2019

2. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

Hello,

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-pin-is-no-lo...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP, so it is safe.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 30, 2019
  3. Nikkipj Win User
    Pin no longer available.

Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer
    to change any settings. Please help! .

Nikkipj, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Asack4274 Win User

PIN is no longer available - security settings

PIN no longer available

No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it

Asack4274, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

PIN is no longer available - security settings

1. PIN is no longer available - security settings - Similar Threads - PIN longer available

2. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  3. Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is no longer available due a change to the security settings: I have no way to log into my new HP laptop since this update. What should happen next is Microsoft texts me a code to allow me to reset my PIN. I cannot receive the code because of a change of phone number. So using a different device I requested a change of number on my...
  4. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device and...: I tried to reset my computer to its default using windows reset under windows security. But half way it suddenly revert the reset and undoing changes. Now the computer is stuck at " the user profile service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded. "After boot the...
  5. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  6. YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON THIS DEVICE: I have installed a NEW CPU in my PC and when I boot my pc up it says "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again". I clicked "set up my PIN" and nothing happened, so I shift+restart to go to the...
  7. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device: After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help....
  8. Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pin is no longer available due to the security settings on this device: After restarting my computer one time due to a game not launching my computer came up with this message and it won’t let me set up my pin again I’m not sure what to do please help....
  9. your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings: I just bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I used it for a week and then it had a system update. At the log in screen this message pop up: "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings" and the only option is to change pin via Outlook sign in,...
  10. pin no longer available due to change to security settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin no longer available due to change to security settings: I'm traveling and do not have my password. I use my pin. Since the latest MS win 10 update I can no longer login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available-due-to-change-to-security/bd37606c-b206-4f41-ac54-e4608bd39ff9