Windows 10: PIN is unavailable due to several error attempts

Discus and support PIN is unavailable due to several error attempts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have issue in opening my PC because every time I switch On my PC this error message always comes out: You've entered an incorrect PIN several times;... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by doi_svd, Aug 28, 2021.

1. doi_svd Win User

PIN is unavailable due to several error attempts

I have issue in opening my PC because every time I switch On my PC this error message always comes out: You've entered an incorrect PIN several times; even if my pc is fresh from shutdown. This did not happen before. I am suspecting that someone is trying to access my PC remotely. Is there a way for this not to happen again? thanks

:)

doi_svd, Aug 28, 2021
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Aug 28, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Pin unavailable and password changed

It's not possible to set a PIN for any account without first setting a password for that account.

Thema:

1. PIN is unavailable due to several error attempts - Similar Threads - PIN unavailable due

2. pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.: I recently left my bios after restoring to default setting and as I went to log in I got a problem saying. Pin is unavailable which I’ve seen happen to other people. I did all the fixes of tutorials. Such as entering safe mode and all that but still no fix. After some...
  3. pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.: I recently left my bios after restoring to default setting and as I went to log in I got a problem saying. Pin is unavailable which I’ve seen happen to other people. I did all the fixes of tutorials. Such as entering safe mode and all that but still no fix. After some...
  4. pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pin is unavailable: I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours looking at discussions on how to fix this, seen people saying reset computer 2 times and go to advanced options to repair, that doesn’t pop up even after following the same instructions, even went into my pcs UEFI firmware settings,...
  6. Pin is unavailable

Pin is unavailable: I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours looking at discussions on how to fix this, seen people saying reset computer 2 times and go to advanced options to repair, that doesn’t pop up even after following the same instructions, even went into my pcs UEFI firmware settings,...
  7. Pin unavailable

Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  8. Pin unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  9. PIN unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...
  10. PIN unavailable

PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...