Windows 10: Pin is unavailable to login into Windows 10

Discus and support Pin is unavailable to login into Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't login to Windows 10. Pin is unavailable and I forgot my password. How do I login?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vrongonz, Oct 29, 2019.

1. vrongonz Win User

Pin is unavailable to login into Windows 10

I can't login to Windows 10. Pin is unavailable and I forgot my password. How do I login?

:)

vrongonz, Oct 29, 2019

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Pin is unavailable to login into Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pin unavailable login

2. I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable: Hello, Microsoft I can't login into my account on laptopIt says "Your PIN is unavailable"The only button available is "Setup your PIN". Pushing it offers me to search smth on store, but nothing happens thenSafe boot options don't have any "advanced settings" or "fixing"...
  3. I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable: Hello, Microsoft I can't login into my account on laptopIt says "Your PIN is unavailable"The only button available is "Setup your PIN". Pushing it offers me to search smth on store, but nothing happens thenSafe boot options don't have any "advanced settings" or "fixing"...
  4. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pin is unavailable: I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours looking at discussions on how to fix this, seen people saying reset computer 2 times and go to advanced options to repair, that doesn’t pop up even after following the same instructions, even went into my pcs UEFI firmware settings,...
  5. Pin unavailable

Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  6. Pin unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  7. PIN unavailable

PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...
  8. PIN unavailable

PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...
  9. windows pin unavailable

windows pin unavailable: windows pin is not available on my device ....[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pin-unavailable/72893f20-fb77-455a-a60f-b62c03a72daf
  10. Pin login is unavailable with error code 0x80280013

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pin login is unavailable with error code 0x80280013: Frequently I an encounter this error page with error code 0x80280013. This would occur when my finger print login fails and then pin fails. It's not because I displace my finger, as it says, something wrong at Microsoft's end. I must use passwd to login. Then perhaps in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin unavailable windows 10

2. pin unavilale win10

3. pin is unavailable

4. pin is unavailable win 10,
  5. this option is temporarily unavailable hello,
  6. Pin access is unavailable