Windows 10: PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.

Discus and support PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Since yesterday I discovered that I can no longer use my fingerprint reader and PIN to log into my Windows 10 . I also can no longer open outlook... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kuspoes, Jun 28, 2020.

1. kuspoes Win User

PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.

Hi,

Since yesterday I discovered that I can no longer use my fingerprint reader and PIN to log into my Windows 10 . I also can no longer open outlook email accounts, Windows Store, and some applications that are downloaded from the Windows store.

Every time I want to open an application I always get :

However, the PIN setting no longer appears in Sign-in Options.

PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting. [​IMG]

I have reading how to fix this problem and have done the following :
    1. Delete or clear Ngc folder,
    2. Switch my account from Local Account to Microsoft Account or vice versa,
    3. Change local password and or Microsoft Account password,
    3. Update my Windows,
    4. Perform Code:
    and Code:
    But none of the above list can solve this problem. I can survive without a PIN when logging in, but not being able to use some of these applications is annoying

What can I do to solve this problem?

Windows 10 Pro v 2004
    Build 19041.329

thanks you in advice

:)

kuspoes, Jun 28, 2020
  2. kuspoes Win User

Hi,

Since yesterday I discovered that I can no longer use my fingerprint reader and PIN to log into my Windows 10 . I also can no longer open outlook email accounts, Windows Store, and some applications that are downloaded from the Windows store.

Every time I want to open an application I always get :

However, the PIN setting no longer appears in Sign-in Options.

PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting. [​IMG]

I have reading how to fix this problem and have done the following :
    1. Delete or clear Ngc folder,
    2. Switch my account from Local Account to Microsoft Account or vice versa,
    3. Change local password and or Microsoft Account password,
    3. Update my Windows,
    4. Perform Code:
    and Code:
    But none of the above list can solve this problem. I can survive without a PIN when logging in, but not being able to use some of these applications is annoying

What can I do to solve this problem?

Windows 10 Pro v 2004
    Build 19041.329

thanks you in advice

kuspoes, Jun 28, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 28, 2020
  4. kuspoes Win User

Hi, thanks you for your reply.

I have followed that method but still haven't solved the problem.

kuspoes, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting. - Similar Threads - PIN isn't available

2. No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options: I set a pin to sign in to my computer, but now my whole family knows it and can access my computer at any time. I looked up how to change my pin in settings - accounts - sign-in options, but there is no option to change my PIN. I selected "I forgot my PIN" on sign-in, and...
  3. FINGERPRINT & PIN OPTIONS MISSING IN SIGN-IN IN WINDOWS 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FINGERPRINT & PIN OPTIONS MISSING IN SIGN-IN IN WINDOWS 10: FINGERPRINT AND PIN OPTION ARE MISSING IN SIGN-IN OPTION.. I AM USING WINDOWS 10 - PRO - 64 BIT KINDLY HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-pin-options-missing-in-sign-in-in/83a37142-cf7b-4a75-82b5-4c25b47b0e59
  4. Windows Pin sign in option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Pin sign in option: My sign in options in windows settings when i click on pin says something went wrong try again later but i'm not allowed to add a new pin. How do I add a new pin when it doesn't let me click add....
  5. The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jakey335 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5jxx8/the_microsoft_store_says_my_pin_isnt_available/
  6. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  7. pin sign-in option missing--can't log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pin sign-in option missing--can't log in: Hi there, We have an HP tablet and have only ever signed in with a pin--don't even think a password was set, if that's possible. The other day, the pin option to sign in was not there, only sign in options available were password and smart card. Because we have no passwords...
  8. PIN sign in option

PIN sign in option: How to remove PIN sign in option on local account sign in. It is not secure as it cannot be configured to work with a third party 2fa device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option/63ea7aae-38bf-4cd8-be1b-16f133a69619
  9. sign-on options missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign-on options missing: Why don't I have sign-on options when I boot up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-on-options-missing/dcbab909-36d6-44b7-ad60-058d92b5c1e3
  10. Windows Sign-In option not available

Windows Sign-In option not available: [ATTACH] Please have a look to the attached screenshot, why this user can't sign-in by using other options? Sign-In option is just not there and I have tried reinstalling bio-metric driver and also tried updating windows and running sfc scan and creating pin and...