Windows 10: Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin

Discus and support Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 on start says “ something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again”Click “Set up my pin” and a pop up says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J.Sauls, Feb 15, 2022.

1. J.Sauls Win User

Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin

Windows 11 on start says “ something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again”Click “Set up my pin” and a pop up says “search for app in app store? You need to install an app for this task. Yes or no? Click “yes” and im back to the pin isnt available.I have already uninstalled both quality and feature updates. Did nothing.I also did a full reset with “save my files” because I just had to reinstall windows 11 a few days ago wasnt working lost its sound and just reloaded everything on there yesterday I also have tried booting in safe mode and get the same “pin

:)

J.Sauls, Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin

1. Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin - Similar Threads - Pin isn’t available

2. Pin isn’t available on login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isn’t available on login.: I’ve been able to get into the recovery environment but couldn’t remember my password so I reset it. But now it’s not accepting my password that I reset it to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-isnt-available-on-login/05b13025-3ba7-4c11-ac2c-baf17231ac96
  3. Pin isn’t available on login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin isn’t available on login.: I’ve been able to get into the recovery environment but couldn’t remember my password so I reset it. But now it’s not accepting my password that I reset it to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-isnt-available-on-login/05b13025-3ba7-4c11-ac2c-baf17231ac96
  4. Pin isn’t available Set up my Pin and keyboard unable to type to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin isn’t available Set up my Pin and keyboard unable to type to login: I’m getting “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup up your pin again.” on my log screen, and when I was trying to login into my windows account, no characters, alphabets and numbers can be inserted into the text box tried with virtual keyboard too. I...
  5. Pin isn’t available Set up my Pin and keyboard unable to type to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isn’t available Set up my Pin and keyboard unable to type to login: I’m getting “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup up your pin again.” on my log screen, and when I was trying to login into my windows account, no characters, alphabets and numbers can be inserted into the text box tried with virtual keyboard too. I...
  6. Pin isn’t available Set up my Pin and keyboard unable to type to login

7. Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...: Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again isn’t available. Sign in with password isn’t available!!Hi, I can see that other people are having the same issue as I am. I recently installed Windows 11. And suddenly I am unable to gain access...
  8. Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...

Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...: Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again isn’t available. Sign in with password isn’t available!!Hi, I can see that other people are having the same issue as I am. I recently installed Windows 11. And suddenly I am unable to gain access...
  9. Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin: Windows 11 on start says “ something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again”Click “Set up my pin” and a pop up says “search for app in app store? You need to install an app for this task. Yes or no? Click “yes” and im back to the pin isnt...
  10. Pin isn’t available,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin isn’t available,: After an update it says my pin is missing that i need to set up a new one. But i cant because im waiting for my details to update. it wont let me sign in with my password either...