Windows 10: "PIN isn't available"

Discus and support "PIN isn't available" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Out of nowhere the sign in PIN is unavailable "Something happened and your PIN isn't available" It says to choose another sign-in option but the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KyroDC, Dec 19, 2020.

1. KyroDC Win User

"PIN isn't available"

Out of nowhere the sign in PIN is unavailable

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available"

It says to choose another sign-in option but the password won't work because we don't remember setting a password. How can we fix this?

:)

KyroDC, Dec 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

"PIN isn't available"

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

"PIN isn't available"

1. "PIN isn't available" - Similar Threads - PIN isn't available

2. PIN isn't available and password isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN isn't available and password isn't working: I've run into the error where "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click "Set up my PIN," nothing happens. Sign-in options was not available until I followed the regedit tutorial.Now I can sign in with my password, but that...
  3. PIN isn't available and password isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN isn't available and password isn't working: I've run into the error where "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click "Set up my PIN," nothing happens. Sign-in options was not available until I followed the regedit tutorial.Now I can sign in with my password, but that...
  4. PIN isn't available error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN isn't available error.: Sometimes when I try to login to my laptop with PIN, it says "Something went wrong and PIN isn't available". But after a Restart or when I click Hibernate and turn on my laptop, it works; it accepts the PIN.And I can't always do a restart. Doing Hibernate and then starting...
  5. PIN isn't available error.

PIN isn't available error.: Sometimes when I try to login to my laptop with PIN, it says "Something went wrong and PIN isn't available". But after a Restart or when I click Hibernate and turn on my laptop, it works; it accepts the PIN.And I can't always do a restart. Doing Hibernate and then starting...
  6. Windows "PIN isn't available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "PIN isn't available": i changed my RAM and now windows when booting up says "Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."I can't do this as PIN set up requires verification from an old email account that I dont have. Changing the security email takes 30 days to do.How can I get...
  7. Windows "PIN isn't available"

Windows "PIN isn't available": i changed my RAM and now windows when booting up says "Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."I can't do this as PIN set up requires verification from an old email account that I dont have. Changing the security email takes 30 days to do.How can I get...
  8. Windows 10 pin isn't available

Windows 10 pin isn't available: My PC was fine then one day i was watching a video on how to make my PC run faster and one of the methods was going into mconfig and disabling all the services as the video told me to and the next day when i boot up my pc, it says window 10 pin isn't available and the only...
  9. Windows 10 pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pin isn't available: My PC was fine then one day i was watching a video on how to make my PC run faster and one of the methods was going into mconfig and disabling all the services as the video told me to and the next day when i boot up my pc, it says window 10 pin isn't available and the only...
  10. Windows 10 pin isn't available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging