Windows 10: Pin isn’t available,

Discus and support Pin isn’t available, in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After an update it says my pin is missing that i need to set up a new one. But i cant because im waiting for my details to update. it wont let me sign... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HardcoreBoss V, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Pin isn’t available,

After an update it says my pin is missing that i need to set up a new one. But i cant because im waiting for my details to update. it wont let me sign in with my password either

:)

HardcoreBoss V, Feb 12, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Pin isn’t available,

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Pin isn’t available,

1. Pin isn’t available, - Similar Threads - Pin isn’t available

2. Pin isn’t available on login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin isn’t available on login.: I’ve been able to get into the recovery environment but couldn’t remember my password so I reset it. But now it’s not accepting my password that I reset it to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-isnt-available-on-login/05b13025-3ba7-4c11-ac2c-baf17231ac96
  3. Pin isn’t available on login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isn’t available on login.: I’ve been able to get into the recovery environment but couldn’t remember my password so I reset it. But now it’s not accepting my password that I reset it to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-isnt-available-on-login/05b13025-3ba7-4c11-ac2c-baf17231ac96
  4. Pin isn’t available on login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem

Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem: this morning i accidentally disable Windows starting apps, and probably i disabled fingerprint and pin App too. now i am not able to log in to my microsoft account, it redirect me to store to install pin App again, but ofc store doesnt start before i log in. Safe mode also...
  6. Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem: this morning i accidentally disable Windows starting apps, and probably i disabled fingerprint and pin App too. now i am not able to log in to my microsoft account, it redirect me to store to install pin App again, but ofc store doesnt start before i log in. Safe mode also...
  7. Your PIN Isn’t Available Problem

8. Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin: Windows 11 on start says “ something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again”Click “Set up my pin” and a pop up says “search for app in app store? You need to install an app for this task. Yes or no? Click “yes” and im back to the pin isnt...
  9. Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin

Pin isn’t available. Set Up Pin: Windows 11 on start says “ something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again”Click “Set up my pin” and a pop up says “search for app in app store? You need to install an app for this task. Yes or no? Click “yes” and im back to the pin isnt...
  10. Diagnostic Mode - Pin isn’t available

Diagnostic Mode - Pin isn’t available: So I went into msconfig and changed to boot in diagnostics mode and clicked restart. Now I cant get into windows, im only seeing this screen:[IMG] Selecting “Set up my pin” does nothing. There are no options for other login methods or anything. Repair didnt do anything...