Windows 10: Pin isnt working

Discus and support Pin isnt working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, all of a sudden, when I restarted my pic and tried to log in I got a message: Something is wrong and pin isn’t available. I tried using my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Γιωργος Ριπης, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Pin isnt working

Hi, all of a sudden, when I restarted my pic and tried to log in I got a message: Something is wrong and pin isn’t available. I tried using my password but whatever I try is wrong. I don’t know what to do

:)

Γιωργος Ριπης, Feb 17, 2023

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 17, 2023
  3. Kim Tiw Win User
    Windows pin not working after restart

Hi Bhaumik,

The possible cause of this issue is corruption of files or it could be missing registry settings. To address your concern, we suggest you to follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer and browse to this location:
      C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC
    • Delete everything within that folder
    • Go to Settings > Accounts >Sign-in Options, click Add a PIN again and set your PIN
    • PIN sign in should work going forward

Let us know how it works.

Kim Tiw, Feb 17, 2023
  4. JayPhi Win User

Pin isnt working

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Pin isnt working

1. Pin isnt working - Similar Threads - Pin isnt working

2. My pin isnt available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin isnt available.: Everytime I try to log into my computer after an update, it sometimes shows, "Something happened and your pin isnt availaible. Click to set up your pin again" And I click on it but it doesnt work. I also try my password but I forgot it. I restarted my computer and shut it...
  3. My pin isnt available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pin isnt available.: Everytime I try to log into my computer after an update, it sometimes shows, "Something happened and your pin isnt availaible. Click to set up your pin again" And I click on it but it doesnt work. I also try my password but I forgot it. I restarted my computer and shut it...
  4. My pin isnt available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Pin isnt working

Pin isnt working: Hi, all of a sudden, when I restarted my pic and tried to log in I got a message: Something is wrong and pin isn’t available. I tried using my password but whatever I try is wrong. I don’t know what to do...
  6. Pin isnt working

Pin isnt working: Hi, all of a sudden, when I restarted my pic and tried to log in I got a message: Something is wrong and pin isn’t available. I tried using my password but whatever I try is wrong. I don’t know what to do...
  7. i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?

i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?: i get the something happened and your pin isnt avaibable. so i tried to fix it in the recovery mode but when i try to reset it asks for my account password i put the right one. and it says its wrong what do i do?...
  8. i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?: i get the something happened and your pin isnt avaibable. so i tried to fix it in the recovery mode but when i try to reset it asks for my account password i put the right one. and it says its wrong what do i do?...
  9. i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?

10. Performed A Clean Boot, PIN is disabled and the Set up pin button isnt working

Performed A Clean Boot, PIN is disabled and the Set up pin button isnt working: Recently I performed a clean boot to try and find out why a game isn't working, but I forgot to press "hide microsoft services" and when I restarted my computer the option to put in y PIN was disabled. I tried clicking the "Set up my pin" button but it doesn't work, and there...