Windows 10: PIN Issue

Discus and support PIN Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to change my current PIN. However, I couldn't find the option to. [ATTACH] This is what I see. As you can see, there are no PIN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by samuelong135, Mar 20, 2020.

1. PIN Issue

Hi,

I wanted to change my current PIN. However, I couldn't find the option to.

PIN Issue 42a34283-e38f-4c94-a135-b9cbef06e619?upload=true.png

This is what I see. As you can see, there are no PIN option and windows hello PIN is not available.

PIN Issue 6888a730-1c65-43a7-b706-3162031c7eff?upload=true.png

I know my PIN but I want to change it. My laptop is a Huawei D15. Thanks in advance

:)

samuelong135, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 20, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

PIN Issue

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

PIN Issue

1. PIN Issue - Similar Threads - PIN Issue

2. Pinned programs on taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinned programs on taskbar issue: Windows 10 used to keep your pinned programs together between the search bar and currently open programs. How can I get it back like this? Currently, my pinned programs appear on the taskbar but interweaved with whatever programs I have open. If I have a program open that...
  3. Issues with PIN number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with PIN number: Hello everyone. I used to have a Microsoft phone which I don't have anymore. I am trying to log in with my hotmail account to office 365 but it keeps asking me for the PIN. I don't remember the PIN and the instructions given when I select I forgot my PIN are useless as I...
  4. Windows 10 - 1909 Login issue trying to use PIN

Windows 10 - 1909 Login issue trying to use PIN: Hello everyone, I just had this issue few hours ago as I was login into my Windows 10 using PIN ...... actually not because in the login screen there was this text informing that you can not use PIN.... ..... And yes PIN-login has been working so far fine. Anyway, this...
  5. Issues with Windows Hello PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with Windows Hello PIN: Hello everyone : This morning I booted up my Windows 10 HP Omen. I have a short and sweet pin that I normally use as my password. At sign in the laptop prompted me that I needed to update my pin. I did not see a way to bypass this, so I figured I'd update my pin, log in,...
  6. Windows Hello PIN issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello PIN issues.: For some reason windows is reporting to me via virus protection setting that I have not set my Windows Hello PIN, however I have and its what I use on a daily to log in. When I try to change it/remove it via the sign-in options the setting says that I need to add the PIN....
  7. Pin and password issue

Pin and password issue: i have been using my pc for sometime with finger print access but today fingerprint failed and was asked for pin, which i entered and received message to say it was incorrect, i clicked on options to sign in and used password, also incorrect. I then tried to reset and...
  8. Facial recognition and PIN issues

Facial recognition and PIN issues: I have just downloaded the latest windows 10 update but now my facial recognition says I need a PIN to set it up, but once I've logged in with my password the only possible option to log in now I go into account setting etc and am told my PIN is set up and working and facial...
  9. Issue w/ PIN missing

Issue w/ PIN missing: My brother got into my computer without permission, so I wanted to change my PIN. I went to Settings > Accounts > Sign-In Options, but there as no option to add, remove, or change a PIN. It wasn't greyed out, the option simply didn't exist. I've done it several times in the...
  10. Windows 10 Hello PIN issue

Windows 10 Hello PIN issue: Hello. I recently got a PC and when i put my Microsoft account it works for some days but now it ask me for a PIN when i change it says its incorrect everytime i change it, any help its good to me....