Windows 10: pin keypad missing

Discus and support pin keypad missing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; lost PIN keypad w/Win10-1903 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-keypad-missing/8e7860b9-fa7b-4f8e-a1f8-7af2694ada69 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GlennB., Sep 15, 2019.

1. GlennB. Win User

pin keypad missing

lost PIN keypad w/Win10-1903 update

:)

GlennB., Sep 15, 2019
  2. sn00ker Win User

Pin Keypad Gone

Does it not show you login options just below were you type in the password ?

sn00ker, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Pin Keypad Gone

I use the 4 digit PIN login for Win 10. In the past, I would get the small 10 digit number keypad when I touched the PIN input box on the logon screen. Lately, on all my devices, the small keypad has been replaced by the full on screen keyboard when I touch the PIN input box on the logon screen. I've found a number of folks with the same issue, but no resolution.

Very annoying.

Anyone know how to get back to the small keypad?

retiredfields, Sep 15, 2019
  4. pin keypad missing

Lumia 735 - PIN unlock keypad invisible

Hi,

After upgrading to Windows Mobile 10, I can't get past the "enter pin" screen as the keypad isn't shown. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Dragan Jonić, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

pin keypad missing

1. pin keypad missing - Similar Threads - pin keypad missing

2. Missing pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing pin: My windows 10 machine lost its pin. I followed the recovery instructions and they failed. Odd microsoft is aware of the issue but is not fixing it. Anyway, I got a new laptop and found the old machine suddenly was working. Sorry for my lack of details. Would just deleting my...
  3. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pin: My windows 10 machine lost its pin. I followed the recovery instructions and they failed. Odd microsoft is aware of the issue but is not fixing it. Anyway, I got a new laptop and found the old machine suddenly was working. Sorry for my lack of details. Would just deleting my...
  4. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No keypad to enter PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keypad to enter PIN: I have a convertible laptop with a touch screen. Wherever I enter my pin it used to show a 10 number keypad but I has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-keypad-to-enter-pin/14399a84-df39-4a7c-8558-e7e19b223f7d
  6. No keypad to enter PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No keypad to enter PIN: I have a convertible laptop with a touch screen. Wherever I enter my pin it used to show a 10 number keypad but I has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-keypad-to-enter-pin/14399a84-df39-4a7c-8558-e7e19b223f7d
  7. Missing PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing PIN: I’m using windows 10. Suddenly it asked me for my PIN but I don’t have one, never had one. It recognises my password and my fingerprint but won’t progress without a pin. I have no option to go into anything without the pin which I don’t have. I have tenders closing tomorrow...
  8. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing pin: Last update lost ability to sign on with pin now asking for Password. Have two step tried to reset password on my iPad shows password accepted can login on my iPad but still cannot get my Laptop to accept password. Help!...
  9. keypad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keypad: Hello. My keypad is not working properly. Can you please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad/b5e22026-401d-410d-9e60-67f7297d9862
  10. Pin Keypad Gone

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin Keypad Gone: I use the 4 digit PIN login for Win 10. In the past, I would get the small 10 digit number keypad when I touched the PIN input box on the logon screen. Lately, on all my devices, the small keypad has been replaced by the full on screen keyboard when I touch the PIN input box...