Windows 10: PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in

Discus and support PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My daughter got a hold of my laptop and apparently entered a wrong pin too many times by randomly typing keys. I got the "wait 2 hours message".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael_207ZM, Jun 23, 2024.

1. PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in

Hello, My daughter got a hold of my laptop and apparently entered a wrong pin too many times by randomly typing keys. I got the "wait 2 hours message". It's been a day and I am unable to log in. The "I forgot my PIN" reset button does not work nothing happens when I click it. I tried to enter safe mode but have not been able to get in. There I'd no option on my microsoft account to reset the PIN. I'm not sure how to get back into my computer. Thank you.

:)

Michael_207ZM, Jun 23, 2024

2. windows locked due to wrong pin

Hi there
    I've entered a wrong PIN for my local windows10 and it got locked. Saying that I should try again after 2 hours.

Well 10 hours have passed and there is no change and the computer is still locked (Every time I enter the correct pin it says that I should wait 2 hours)
    I don't have password set nor connected my hotmail account.
    What can I do? please help!

Anonymous7296, Jun 23, 2024
  3. URGENT I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due to incorrect pin however still no access

I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due to incorrect pin and It's still coming up with the notification that sign in is disabled and to wait 2 hours. I have even waited 24 hours and tried the following day but it still wont let me access with the correct pin. I'm really not sure what to do. This is very urgent is effecting business operations and am locked out of necessary applications to run the gym facility. Please help

*** Outlook / Windows / New Outlook for Windows / For business ***

Anytime Fitness Westgate, Jun 23, 2024
  4. PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in

Locked screen due to unknown PIN request.

The computer (Win10) in question is offline due to an adapter problem. Where the PIN request came from I don't know. I've never had one. I can't get online even with an ethernet cable because I can't get in. I tried to boot in SAFE MODE but after going through all the steps it loops back at the PIN window. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Allan Post, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in

1. PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in - Similar Threads - PIN locked due

2. I am locked out for too many attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out for too many attempts: Somehow, Microsoft is using a username I have not used in 20 years, and now I am locked out.How....................... Can you please unlock me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-for-too-many-attempts/6c205bbe-e773-454b-9570-c457156653ac
  3. I am locked out for too many attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out for too many attempts: Somehow, Microsoft is using a username I have not used in 20 years, and now I am locked out.How....................... Can you please unlock me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-for-too-many-attempts/6c205bbe-e773-454b-9570-c457156653ac
  4. PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN locked out due to too many attempts - 2 hours have passed and still can't get in: Hello, My daughter got a hold of my laptop and apparently entered a wrong pin too many times by randomly typing keys. I got the "wait 2 hours message". It's been a day and I am unable to log in. The "I forgot my PIN" reset button does not work nothing happens when I click it....
  5. Locked out too many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out too many times: I am running Windwos 11 home on a Lenovo IdeaPad 3. My problem is that when logging into my laptop, if I mess up my pin ONCE, the error message "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep...
  6. Locked out too many times

Locked out too many times: I am running Windwos 11 home on a Lenovo IdeaPad 3. My problem is that when logging into my laptop, if I mess up my pin ONCE, the error message "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep...
  7. Too Many attempts on PC Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Many attempts on PC Pin: HiI changed my home pc Pin several weeks ago and since then every time I launch my PC it says that I have entered.my pc too many times and I am locked out for 5 minutes.Any idea why this is happening and anyway to fix it.Thanks...
  8. Too Many attempts on PC Pin

Too Many attempts on PC Pin: HiI changed my home pc Pin several weeks ago and since then every time I launch my PC it says that I have entered.my pc too many times and I am locked out for 5 minutes.Any idea why this is happening and anyway to fix it.Thanks...
  9. Computer locked out for 2 hours after two failed attempts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locked out for 2 hours after two failed attempts.: The problem I have only recently occurred. I mess the password up twice, and the. I locks me out for two hours. It’s never happened before. I usually mess up more than twice when I’m in a rush, so it’s a bit of a problem when I try to work on it.It’s windows 11...
  10. Computer locked out for 2 hours after two failed attempts.

Computer locked out for 2 hours after two failed attempts.: The problem I have only recently occurred. I mess the password up twice, and the. I locks me out for two hours. It’s never happened before. I usually mess up more than twice when I’m in a rush, so it’s a bit of a problem when I try to work on it.It’s windows 11...