Windows 10: PIN log in without pressing enter

Discus and support PIN log in without pressing enter in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10. I have one PC that I enter my PIN and it logs in without my having to press the "enter" key. I have another PC that I enter my PIN and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Blue Owl, May 14, 2020.

1. Blue Owl Win User

PIN log in without pressing enter

Windows 10.

I have one PC that I enter my PIN and it logs in without my having to press the "enter" key.
    I have another PC that I enter my PIN and then must press "enter" before it logs in.

What do I need to change to get the 2nd PC to log in like the 1st PC (not having to press enter)?

Thanks

:)

Blue Owl, May 14, 2020

2. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, May 14, 2020
  3. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Password option is not disabled or removed and there isn't no option for this

PALAIOLOGOSK., May 14, 2020
  4. PIN log in without pressing enter

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

I guess the title says it all.

In previous Windows 10 builds, when I typed my PIN, it automatically logged in without pressing ENTER. It was very convenient!

Is there a way to get it back? Now every time I type my PIN, I have to press ENTER.

Thanks, Balázs

Balázs Orbán, May 14, 2020
Thema:

PIN log in without pressing enter

1. PIN log in without pressing enter - Similar Threads - PIN log without

2. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  3. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  4. No numbers appear when entering log in PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No numbers appear when entering log in PIN: Today when I tried enter my PIN the number nothing appears in the input box. I have tried wireless keyboard numeral keys and num lock keys. and laptop Logged in using my Microsoft account and got wrong password message. Reset password worked including entering numerals for...
  5. No numbers appear when entering log in PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No numbers appear when entering log in PIN: Today when I tried enter my PIN the number nothing appears in the input box. I have tried wireless keyboard numeral keys and num lock keys. and laptop Logged in using my Microsoft account and got wrong password message. Reset password worked including entering numerals for...
  6. Cannot log into windows without PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into windows without PIN.: Hello,I have resent this question for the third time after the first two did not work, I am having issues logging into my personal Microsoft account, when I try to log into apps like Word or One note, Windows prompts me for a PIN, I was never given any PIN, I have tried...
  7. PIN log in without pressing enter

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN log in without pressing enter: Windows 10. I have one PC that I enter my PIN and it logs in without my having to press the "enter" key. I have another PC that I enter my PIN and then must press "enter" before it logs in. What do I need to change to get the 2nd PC to log in like the 1st PC (not having...
  8. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?: can somebody please help me i have tried everything but its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-log-in-using-pin-without-pressing-enter/9c153132-4de6-427b-93c3-e28ae2b50894
  9. Changing PIN without being logged in.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing PIN without being logged in.: I'm having trouble logging in to my Microsoft account because I don't remember my pin. When I click on 'forgot my pin', it tells me to change the pin using the settings on the account. However, I am not logged in so I can't. The account I am trying to login to is my second...
  10. Logging in without using a PIN

Logging in without using a PIN: Is there a way to set Windows up so I don't have to type in my PIN every time I log in? I'm the only one how uses this computer and I'm getting tired of typing in 7 digits every time I want to log in....