Windows 10: Pin loop not letting me input my pin

Discus and support Pin loop not letting me input my pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Motiko, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Motiko Win User

Pin loop not letting me input my pin

Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing

:)

Motiko, Mar 19, 2023

2. PIN

To resolve this issue with your PIN, follow these step:

• Restart your computer first, then after that, open File Explorer and browse to this location:
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC

• Delete everything within that folder.
    • Go to Settings-> Accounts->Sign-in Options.
    • Click Add a PIN again and set your PIN.
    • PIN sign in should work going forward.

Let us know how this turns out.

Marque Lor, Mar 19, 2023
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Tloe Win User

Winows10 Pin Loop

My father ran a chkdsk on his computer two days ago and now it is stuck in a pin loop. As soon as he inputs his pin, the screen immediately locks and prompts him to input his pin again. The longest period he's been able to work on the computer before
    being prompted for a pin is approximately 2 mins. I've had him do a restore to an earlier time and reset the PC but neither has worked. Has anyone else experienced this issue? My next course of action is a fresh Win10 install. Any assistance would be greatly
    appreciated.

Thema:

1. Pin loop not letting me input my pin - Similar Threads - Pin loop letting

2. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in: I tried creating the finger print and it won’t work now and won’t let me use my password or type in mypin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-log-in-it-keeps-asking-for-a/5305fffd-11dd-48a4-9989-97c4e1afb731
  3. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in: I tried creating the finger print and it won’t work now and won’t let me use my password or type in mypin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-log-in-it-keeps-asking-for-a/5305fffd-11dd-48a4-9989-97c4e1afb731
  4. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  6. PC start up menu will not let me input pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC start up menu will not let me input pin: Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire month, which is a bit inconvenient. And now this morning, when I turned on my PC, it says there was something wrong with my pin,...
  7. PC start up menu will not let me input pin

PC start up menu will not let me input pin: Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire month, which is a bit inconvenient. And now this morning, when I turned on my PC, it says there was something wrong with my pin,...
  8. Windows Hello is requiring me to reset my pin by inputing my pin number, but it won't let...

Windows Hello is requiring me to reset my pin by inputing my pin number, but it won't let...: I was trying to reset my fingerprint using windows hello on my laptop, but I need a PIN to do that. The problem is, is that I am unable to reset it, it gives me this message: This is strange, because I own this computer privately, not through my college which is Virginia...
  9. Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.

Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.: Hello, I am having a problem where I forgot my Windows Hello PIN and when I go into the Sign-in options -> Windows Hello PIN -> I forgot my PIN. All it does is show a loading sign and then goes right back to click the button again. This is showed in the following screen...
  10. Will not let me log in with my pin

Will not let me log in with my pin: After performing a system restore because I was having problems with my audio I am unable to use my pin and get logged back into my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-let-me-log-in-with-my-pin/2717db6e-f5ef-4951-b5f5-f37da615d4c7