Windows 10: PIN no longer available after CPU change

Discus and support PIN no longer available after CPU change in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a deskop PC and had to replace my CPU. Now I am trying to log into windows and it shows the following message:"Your pin is no longer available... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by daxxa, May 20, 2023.

1. daxxa Win User

PIN no longer available after CPU change

I have a deskop PC and had to replace my CPU. Now I am trying to log into windows and it shows the following message:"Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again"But after I click, it just goes back to the pre-login screen. I can't setup my pin and there's no other options. Any advice is appreciated. The desktop is connected to internet.

:)

daxxa, May 20, 2023

2. your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security

your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security. Couldn't log in! Couldn't enter to change pin!

DashSabado, May 20, 2023
  3. DoJoSr Win User
    "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device."

After resetting my windows 10 pc (Dell Latitude 3190) I receive the message "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." I cannot enter Safe Mode either. During the Reset I was asked something about the TPM? and I selected to allow the change/erase. I've tried multiple solutions listed in this forum to no avail. Any help is greatly appreciated.

DoJoSr, May 20, 2023
  4. PIN no longer available after CPU change

PIN is no longer available Win11

I just upgraded my motherboard and CPU, Asus strix b550 gaming wifi ii AMD 5800x. When I boot it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again."

I click it and it says I'm not connected to the internet. I haven't been able to log in to set up my new motherboard yet so I have no wifi. It gives no other options. I just want to log in thanks.

John Sachs, May 20, 2023
Thema:

PIN no longer available after CPU change

1. PIN no longer available after CPU change - Similar Threads - PIN longer available

2. Pin is no longer available after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin is no longer available after reset: Hey, I reset my PC and made it so that it would clear everything, including data, and once I did that, I wasn’t able to log back in because my "Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." I try to set up my pin, but it will tell me...
  3. Pin is no longer available after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin is no longer available after reset: Hey, I reset my PC and made it so that it would clear everything, including data, and once I did that, I wasn’t able to log back in because my "Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device." I try to set up my pin, but it will tell me...
  4. Pin is no longer available after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN no longer available after CPU change

PIN no longer available after CPU change: I have a deskop PC and had to replace my CPU. Now I am trying to log into windows and it shows the following message:"Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again"But after I click, it just goes back...
  6. PIN no longer available after CPU change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN no longer available after CPU change: I have a deskop PC and had to replace my CPU. Now I am trying to log into windows and it shows the following message:"Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again"But after I click, it just goes back...
  7. PIN No longer available

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN No longer available: How do I fix this? I only replace my motherboard and CPU, and I can't sign in because only airplane mode shows up. I've tried resetting the PC, startup, deleting updates, etc. Nothing seems to work at all. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated....
  8. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  9. PIN No Longer Available But Microsoft Won’t Change It

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN No Longer Available But Microsoft Won’t Change It: Hi, so this is pretty much my last resort for fixing this problem. I received my computer yesterday night after getting it repaired new motherboard. It turned on fine but Microsoft refused to let me go onto my computer without making a new PIN. So I clicked on the button that...
  10. Pin no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin no longer available: we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?...