Windows 10: Pin no longer available

Discus and support Pin no longer available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jennifermetallic, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Pin no longer available

we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?

:)

jennifermetallic, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Puds138 Win User

pin no longer available

Pin no longer available message on start up. Tells me to go to settings etc. How do you go to settings when you can't get past the start up screen?

Puds138, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Can't use my PIN to login any longer

Hi Tim,

To further assist you in signing in to your Windows computer, you can follow the steps provided below:

• From your
      lockscreen, check if the "Sign-in option" is available.

• Then click the option to use PIN.

• Enter PIN.

If that didn't work, we highly suggest that you create a new account/PIN that you can use to log in to your computer.

For more information on how to create a user account in Windows, you can click in this

support article

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Fuj, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Pin no longer available

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Pin no longer available

1. Pin no longer available - Similar Threads - Pin longer available

2. PIN No longer available

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN No longer available: How do I fix this? I only replace my motherboard and CPU, and I can't sign in because only airplane mode shows up. I've tried resetting the PC, startup, deleting updates, etc. Nothing seems to work at all. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated....
  3. PIN no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  4. PIN no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  5. Pin no longer available help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin no longer available help: Hello, I have the message "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again" on my laptop. I can't actually set it up though because I need internet, but whenever I try to connect, it just won't let me....
  6. pin is no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin is no longer available: I can not get onto my laptop my pin is no longer available and I have forgotten my password can someone please help me. Original Title - Angela Smith https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-is-no-longer-available/d66de896-1a58-4d45-9f16-e592a24e9dfe
  7. Your pin is no longer available

Your pin is no longer available: Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin, "Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Your can set up your pin again by going to settings accounts sign in options" Alguien me puede ayudar?...
  8. Pin no longer available.

Pin no longer available.: Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer to change any...
  9. PIN no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN no longer available: No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it...
  10. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: I get this message that my PIN is no longer available and that I need to go to the settings and set up again however I cannot even get to the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available/6765f1d7-7d65-4368-999f-98b83dd784e2