Windows 10: PIN not known to login to PC ? I keep having to enter A1B2C3 to try another PIN then get...

Discus and support PIN not known to login to PC ? I keep having to enter A1B2C3 to try another PIN then get... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-not-known-to-login-to-pc-i-keep-having-to/b09c8f2a-abc8-4f5e-8328-8d0cbaa0e829 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimSLV, Oct 27, 2020.

1. TimSLV Win User

PIN not known to login to PC ? I keep having to enter A1B2C3 to try another PIN then get...

See above

:)

TimSLV, Oct 27, 2020

2. Required to type 'A1B2C3' before entering PIN

As of a week ago, I have been receiving the error message, "You've entered an incorrect PIN serveral times. To try again enter A1B2C3 below." The problem with that is that I have never entered my PIN incorrectly and am the only one that utilizes my desktop. I have ran malware/virus scans and have turned up zero discrepancies. Additionally, I reinstalled Windows 10 (and activated) a month ago after upgrading my motherboard, processor, and memory. So why is it asking me to enter in this letter/number combination EVERY time despite never having entered in my PIN incorrectly? This is rather annoying and essentially a two-step authentication factor, of sorts, that I did not ask for. Is anyone else experiencing this?

FRSMichael, Oct 27, 2020
  3. "You have entered an incorrect pin several times" message when I turn on the PC

Hi,

Quite often, when I start my PC, at the login screen I get the message "you have entered an incorrect pin several times", which is of course not the case, since I just turned on the machine.

At that point, I have to type A1B2C3 to unlock the prompt and enter my pin.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

PaoloTedesco, Oct 27, 2020
  4. PIN not known to login to PC ? I keep having to enter A1B2C3 to try another PIN then get...

Problems with PIN not working

Have been having problems signing into my computer using my pin, it has happened twice now. I have changed the pin but when computer is shut down again and I try to login, can't get in. It prompts to use A1B2C3 to continue. I do this and I enter the
    pin and it works...Sounds like hacking to me...any suggestions?

Barry1small, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

PIN not known to login to PC ? I keep having to enter A1B2C3 to try another PIN then get...

1. PIN not known to login to PC ? I keep having to enter A1B2C3 to try another PIN then get... - Similar Threads - PIN known login

2. you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3: My colleague tried to mess with my computer and entered the pin several times while I'm away now every time I open my laptop before entering my pin this shows up:" you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3I should type this "A1B2C3" "how can I...
  3. you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3: My colleague tried to mess with my computer and entered the pin several times while I'm away now every time I open my laptop before entering my pin this shows up:" you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3I should type this "A1B2C3" "how can I...
  4. I tried to change my PIN but I cannot login with the old PIN or New PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I tried to change my PIN but I cannot login with the old PIN or New PIN: I am using Windosws 10. I tried to change my login PIN by following Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Windows Hello PIN > Change your PINThen a small Window containing three fields labeled PIN, New PIN, and Confirm PIN is opened.I tought the first field labeled PIN...
  5. Log in Pin not known

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in Pin not known: I did an update for windows. Now when I start the computer it asks for a pin, but I do not know the pin and the email to retrieve it is one I do not have anymore. How can I resolve this?...
  6. Log in Pin not known

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in Pin not known: I did an update for windows. Now when I start the computer it asks for a pin, but I do not know the pin and the email to retrieve it is one I do not have anymore. How can I resolve this?...
  7. Log in Pin not known

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Login Password known but unable to change PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Password known but unable to change PIN: Hi, I used to login to my laptop via Windows 10 with a fingerprint, but had to disable that to let another user use my laptop. I have a password, so can get into my laptop that way, but want to change my PIN - as I can't remember it - but it asks me for my original PIN not...
  9. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN: Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm unable to find on my Microsoft account. Furthermore, neither my password nor my thumb impression is working. It's...
  10. Required to type 'A1B2C3' before entering PIN

in Windows 10 Support
    Required to type 'A1B2C3' before entering PIN: As of a week ago, I have been receiving the error message, "You've entered an incorrect PIN serveral times. To try again enter A1B2C3 below." The problem with that is that I have never entered my PIN incorrectly and am the only one that utilizes my desktop. I have ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to try again enter a1b2c3 below