Windows 10: PIN not working, fingerprint does not work!!! Started after resigning from work and my work...

Discus and support PIN not working, fingerprint does not work!!! Started after resigning from work and my work... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP! It's so frustrating that my fingerprint and PIN is not accessible anymore, my suspicion being that the PIN is linked to the work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aleezacantago, Sep 19, 2020.

1. PIN not working, fingerprint does not work!!! Started after resigning from work and my work...

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP! It's so frustrating that my fingerprint and PIN is not accessible anymore, my suspicion being that the PIN is linked to the work account tagged to it is now inactive since I've resigned from the company.

Whenever I check the PIN, it says "PIN is not working for your organization's resources".

I tried to link my school email to create another account, it adds it, but whenever I try to manage it, I am redirected to the website of my former company to log-in. I'm suspecting this is domain/server? I don't really know, I'm not techy!

Because my PIN is not working, my fingerprint function is not working as well, and it's so frustrating! The PIN shows that it is unavailable, but when I try to fix the problem, it asks me to log in to the work account. Then, I would add in my PIN which shows as "PIN is incorrect", then it would show an error message, "The dictionary attack mitigitation is triggered and the provided authorization is ignored by the provider".

I've tried removing the inactive work email from: Work account from my Settings -Access Work or School/Email & Accounts. Then removed my other existing school email, then tried to add it back - but no change, even after adding it back, it redirects me to the website of my former company when I try to manage the school account.

PLEASE HELP!

:)

aleezacantago, Sep 19, 2020

2. PIN and FingerPrint not working

Hello this morning i noticed two things, first is the PIN. Its nor working and keeps showing error 0x80070032. No matter how many times i set and reset the PIN, it won't work

second is the fingerprint login prevoiusly the fingerprint function was working fine. Now it is not working.

RouleauxAndrade, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    PIN and FingerPrint not working

Hi,

We understand that you're having challenges with your finger print login option. You may be facing it due to various reasons. To start troubleshooting, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the
    finger print driverand check if the issue reoccur. Follow the steps below:

• Delete the fingerprints you've already registered.
    • Press Windows Key + R Key.
    • Then type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter.
    • Uninstall the current driver the current diver under "Biometric devices".
    • You maybe have to click the "discover new hardware" symbol in the device manager.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Sep 19, 2020
  4. PIN not working, fingerprint does not work!!! Started after resigning from work and my work...

PIN and FingerPrint not working

Hi,

I am having problem while signin-in my pin and my fingerprint is not working in my dell Vostro if I try to setup I cant setup them so please suggest me some measures

thank you

ArengaNathan, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

PIN not working, fingerprint does not work!!! Started after resigning from work and my work...

1. PIN not working, fingerprint does not work!!! Started after resigning from work and my work... - Similar Threads - PIN working fingerprint

2. Fingerprint does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint does not work: I contacted ASUS and was told to download BIOS, however, it caused a glitch in my system so I uninstalled BIOS to stop the glitch but the fingerprint issue has not been resolved...
  3. Fingerprint does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint does not work: I contacted ASUS and was told to download BIOS, however, it caused a glitch in my system so I uninstalled BIOS to stop the glitch but the fingerprint issue has not been resolved...
  4. My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.: My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update. The computer won't let me set them up or amend them. Downloaded fingerprint drivers but no joy. Any suggestions how to get them back?...
  5. My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.

My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.: My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update. The computer won't let me set them up or amend them. Downloaded fingerprint drivers but no joy. Any suggestions how to get them back?...
  6. My PIN and fingerprint recognition are not working after an update.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Pin to Start does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin to Start does not work: Hello Experts:I upgrade my Win10 to Win11 today but I have two major problems1.The "pin to start" function does not work for my Win11, what could be the problem and how to fix it?2.Each time I use the embeded snipping tool to take a snapshot, the window system freezes deadI...
  8. Pin to Start does not work

Pin to Start does not work: Hello Experts:I upgrade my Win10 to Win11 today but I have two major problems1.The "pin to start" function does not work for my Win11, what could be the problem and how to fix it?2.Each time I use the embeded snipping tool to take a snapshot, the window system freezes deadI...
  9. My fingerprint sensor does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My fingerprint sensor does not work: I have Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 with windows 10 updated. My fingerprint sensor suddenly stopped working and I need to sign in with my pin. I can't troubleshoot the problem. It used to work after I restarted the laptop when I first faced this problem. Now it does not work...
  10. pin and fingerprint not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin and fingerprint not working: yesterday when i signed in to my microsoft account they asked me for a computer pin and i put one with a finger print later after i restarted it my finger print was working but my pin was not. Today my finger print and pin is not working not even the I forgot my pin link...