Windows 10: Pin not working in Microsoft store

Discus and support Pin not working in Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So my Windows Hello Pin is not working when I try to login to my account in the Microsoft store, I have reset my pin and it will still not work. I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JulianHumphrey1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Pin not working in Microsoft store

So my Windows Hello Pin is not working when I try to login to my account in the Microsoft store, I have reset my pin and it will still not work. I can sign into other stuff with my pin except the Microsoft store. Is there any solutions?

:)

JulianHumphrey1, Feb 26, 2021

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Pin not working in Microsoft store

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Pin not working in Microsoft store

1. Pin not working in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Pin working Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not working: microsoft store is crashing every time i open it. I have tried wsreset.exe and resetting it in settings. Please help,thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/ec989586-941b-4e4a-9466-93cb78ee35da
  3. PIN not working in MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PIN not working in MS store: I was trying to log-in to my account in Microsoft store, I entered my email, password and all went well, It asked for pin to "make sure it's me", I enter my pin, it says incorrect, I change pin and enter the new pin and it still says incorrect. yes I tried other accounts, I...
  4. PIN not working in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not working in MS store: I was trying to log-in to my account in Microsoft store, I entered my email, password and all went well, It asked for pin to "make sure it's me", I enter my pin, it says incorrect, I change pin and enter the new pin and it still says incorrect. yes I tried other accounts, I...
  5. PIN not working in MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Store PIN Not Working.

Windows Store PIN Not Working.: I've been trying to log in my other account on Windows Store as I bought an app on that account, yet if I try to sign in, it always asks for a PIN. When I try to enter my PIN the one I usually use to sign in my user, it seems to not work, no matter how many times I try to...
  7. Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN

Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN: I had the MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer for aquite awhile. When I would play, it would log me in. The other day, it couldn't log me in, said I needed to verify my identity. It asked for my PIN. I entered it same PIN I use to login to the desktop and...
  8. Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid PIN in microsoft store.: My Windows Hello PIN comes up as Invalid every time I try and sign in to the Microsoft store/Xbox app. I've reset the PIN many times and tried everything I've seen suggested online for similar issues, but nothing seems to work. The account signed in to windows 10 is not mine,...
  9. Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar: How can I pin a store app to the taskbar with a custom icon? I have a very minimalistic theme that I like to use for the taskbar. I customize all the shortcuts I pin to the taskbar but when I try to pin a shortcut to a store app it reverts back to its default icon. No other...
  10. Microsoft Store PIN does not work - I know for certain it is the correct PIN.

Microsoft Store PIN does not work - I know for certain it is the correct PIN.: When I try to login with my PIN, which I know is correct and can access on my laptop, Microsoft store keeps saying it is the wrong PIN. I'm at the end of my rope here, I have tried everything....