Windows 10: Pin not working

Discus and support Pin not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, we have always used a Pin to login to the computer, or face recognition. I do not recall ever setting up a password for sign in. Randomly our... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhillipLaCoss, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Pin not working

Hello, we have always used a Pin to login to the computer, or face recognition. I do not recall ever setting up a password for sign in. Randomly our laptop is now asking for a password, rather than Pin and the face recognition is gone. I have tried using any passwords that would have been used but none work. We are unable to login to the computer. Ant tips?

:)

PhillipLaCoss, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Pin not working

1. Pin not working - Similar Threads - Pin working

2. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  3. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  4. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85
  5. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85
  6. Windows 11 the correct password and PIN dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 the correct password and PIN dont work: Hello,Last evening i tried loging into my laptop, typed in the password in a hurry and might have got it wrong. Of course, i was locked out. Windows told me to choose another sign in option or wait 2 hours. I waited even more, but it didnt work.Fast forward to today, i tried...
  7. Windows 11 the correct password and PIN dont work

Windows 11 the correct password and PIN dont work: Hello,Last evening i tried loging into my laptop, typed in the password in a hurry and might have got it wrong. Of course, i was locked out. Windows told me to choose another sign in option or wait 2 hours. I waited even more, but it didnt work.Fast forward to today, i tried...
  8. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  9. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  10. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen