Windows 10: Pin number doesn't work after disk scan

Discus and support Pin number doesn't work after disk scan in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot access my laptop because neither the PIN nor the PASSWORD can access, responding: "Your credentials could not be verified." I tried... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NeilMilb, Dec 3, 2018.

1. NeilMilb Win User

Pin number doesn't work after disk scan

I cannot access my laptop because neither the PIN nor the PASSWORD can access, responding: "Your credentials could not be verified."

I tried recovering my password, however, as I confirmed the code sent by Windows, the response was "the parameter is incorrect."

This is ridiculous you've locked me out of my laptop with no way of accessing anything.

Sort it the hell out microsoft

:)

NeilMilb, Dec 3, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 3, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Pin number doesn't work after disk scan - Similar Threads - Pin number doesn't

2. pin doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin doesn't work: The pin on my windows 11 no longer works. It did up until a few weeks ago. I've successfully changed the password but it says that it requires the pin to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-doesnt-work/2041d8e7-7e9b-4621-8741-f8fa67cc0393
  3. pin doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pin doesn't work: The pin on my windows 11 no longer works. It did up until a few weeks ago. I've successfully changed the password but it says that it requires the pin to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-doesnt-work/2041d8e7-7e9b-4621-8741-f8fa67cc0393
  4. PIN code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN code doesn't work: Hi Microsoft team,When I turn my computer on windows 11, I cannot enter numbers in the OIN number.The keyboard is working and we are able to enter words or numbers in other lines, but it doesnt work in the PIN line.The virtual keyboard also doent workNoam...
  5. PIN code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN code doesn't work: Hi Microsoft team,When I turn my computer on windows 11, I cannot enter numbers in the OIN number.The keyboard is working and we are able to enter words or numbers in other lines, but it doesnt work in the PIN line.The virtual keyboard also doent workNoam...
  6. Pin Doesn't Work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Doesn't Work properly: Hi i've recently moved countries and changed my phone number, also with that i have bought a new pc, i've been using my desktop pc for about a month now and after i installed an SSD it says that the PIN doesn't work and asks me to set up my pin, I've tried restoring and...
  7. Pin Doesn't Work properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Doesn't Work properly: Hi i've recently moved countries and changed my phone number, also with that i have bought a new pc, i've been using my desktop pc for about a month now and after i installed an SSD it says that the PIN doesn't work and asks me to set up my pin, I've tried restoring and...
  8. Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk.: Hello, i couldnt find anything which would help me... I have the problem, that since yday, after the check disk i did, I cant use any input as a mic to speak, without my audio to crash. I tried the trouble shooting, which also didnt work. It says, it cant find the...
  9. Microsoft Code number doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Code number doesn't work: I am trying to download an app from the MS store on my PC. Every time I try to log in, I get asked for my email address and a code they sent to me. Why isn't MS recognizing the code they sent me. How do I get sent a new code?...
  10. Pin to sign in doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin to sign in doesn't work: I need to delete an old printer but can't get into the account created for windows when I set up the pc. A window pops up saying sign in with the pin but it doesn't work. It is not the Microsoft account because I have changed it. How can I recover this pin or change it to...