Windows 10: Pin Number for bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support Pin Number for bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where do I find pin number to add Bluetooth device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PattyBlum, Oct 1, 2018.

1. PattyBlum Win User

Pin Number for bluetooth keyboard

Where do I find pin number to add Bluetooth device?

:)

PattyBlum, Oct 1, 2018
  2. alceryes Win User

Windows 10 not giving PIN to connect Dell bluetooth keyboard

Windows 10 Pro.
    Intel Bluetooth on Lenovo ideapad Y500.

The keyboard was originally connected without issues. Nephew changed batteries and tried to go through re-connection (even though he didn't need to). Now every time we go to connect it finds the keyboard but asks to enter the pin. He originally told me that it did give him a pin (6 digit?) but he ignored it.
    No bluetooth keyboard is present in the list of devices. Bluetooth mouse works fine. We have tried 0000, 1234 and 123456. I think it's still looking for the code it originally gave. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager, rebooted and let it reinstall. Still asks for pin without giving a new one. I need to find a way to reset it so it gives another PIN.

Trying to diagnose over phone and slooooooow join me session. World is ending because nephew can't play games. *Wink
    Help

alceryes, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard pin number

Hello, I'm trying to connect a Bluetooth keyboard to windows 10 and its asking for a pin that I do not have. I've tried 0000 and 1111, they don't work. All drivers are up to date and Bluetooth is working on my laptop, I know it isn't the keyboard because
    I connected it to a different device. So is there anything else I can try?

Jaime Esquivel26, Oct 1, 2018
  4. BS B Win User

Passcode Pin to connect Bluetooth keyboard not showing - Windows 10

My Wacom keyboard disconnected.

When I tried to reconnect it I get the screen that says “add a devise” I select Wacom Bluetooth Keyboard then the screen says “Enter the PIN “ but there isn't a pin displayed. Previously, the screen would show a number to add.

I’ve done all the online suggested trouble-shooting & nothing hasn’t worked & everything is up to date.

I tested the Bluetooth keyboard & it connected to phone via pin display but it’s not working on Windows 10.

Please assist me, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

BS B, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Pin Number for bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - Pin Number bluetooth

2. PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001: For the Bluetooth keyboard Model BK 3001, follow the steps if prompted for PIN when trying to pair.1. Enter a pin in the laptop keyboard2. click connect3. enter the same pin in the bk3001 keyboard and press enter4. device is connected successfully....
  3. PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN for Bluetooth keyboard BK 3001: For the Bluetooth keyboard Model BK 3001, follow the steps if prompted for PIN when trying to pair.1. Enter a pin in the laptop keyboard2. click connect3. enter the same pin in the bk3001 keyboard and press enter4. device is connected successfully....
  4. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  6. microsoft bluetooth keyboard 6000 PIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft bluetooth keyboard 6000 PIN: I have read everything I can on this but cannot figure it out. It says "Enter the PIN for Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000." Is there a PIN assigned to my keyboard? Windows 10 asks me to enter a PIN, but I do not know what the PIN is for my keyboard. Am I supposed...
  7. Bluetooth Keyboard recover PIN _ Solved

Bluetooth Keyboard recover PIN _ Solved: Recover Bluetooth Keyboard 3.0 PIN again _ Solved There is one way to recover PIN code again Press Win key + R together to open Run dialog box again. Type "regedit" in it and click ok If you have tuch screen pad just go to search area near windows start menue type...
  8. Bluetooth Keyboard PIN

Bluetooth Keyboard PIN: Its takes forever to connect on. It has no option for me to put a passcode which i saw on many videos. Any ideas why this keep occuring to me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keyboard-pin/0b7db48d-4c05-46df-bb8f-5762e567553b
  9. Surface Pro Bluetooth Keyboard PIN

Surface Pro Bluetooth Keyboard PIN: I am attempting to connect my new Surface Pro to a bluetooth keyboard (internal bluetooth, no USB dongle). Due to interruptions in the office, my passcode timed out on me before I could enter it. Now, I am trying to connect, the bluetooth dialog asks for a passcode, but I...
  10. No Pin Generated to add Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Pin Generated to add Bluetooth Keyboard: Using Windows 10. Under Settings> Devices> Bluetooth & other devices> I set the keyboard to connect and clicked "+ Add Bluetooth or other device (and confirmed that the Bluetooth software switch just below was toggled to On. A PIN is not presented. All I see in the Add a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel blootooth keyboard pin

2. bluetooth keyboard pin number

3. dell bluetooth keyboard pin

4. what is a pin number on blue tooth,
  5. bluetooth PIN number windows,
  6. window phone pin number for bluetooth,
  7. Pin number for Dell bluetooth keyboard,
  8. pin apple keyboard bluetooth