Windows 10: Pin number - I dont want one

Discus and support Pin number - I dont want one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; since the latest update, i am constantly being asked to create a pin number for the desktop. I DON'T WANT ONE . But I find that I cannot escape from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnneHawkins, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Pin number - I dont want one

since the latest update, i am constantly being asked to create a pin number for the desktop. I DON'T WANT ONE . But I find that I cannot escape from the blue screen that says "do you want to cancel?" then the screen just hangs there until after constant logging and logging out does my desktop screen appear. I HATE IT

:)

AnneHawkins, Aug 9, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Aug 9, 2019
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Pin number - I dont want one

Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Pin number - I dont want one

1. Pin number - I dont want one - Similar Threads - Pin number dont

2. I DONT want One Drive, I want to store all my files locally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I DONT want One Drive, I want to store all my files locally: One Drive shows over 3000 sync errorsI just want to migrate all my files to local. I never needed or wanted them on cloud. If I just unlink one drive it seems I cant access any of my files as windows decided to save them all only to one drive...
  3. I DONT want One Drive, I want to store all my files locally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DONT want One Drive, I want to store all my files locally: One Drive shows over 3000 sync errorsI just want to migrate all my files to local. I never needed or wanted them on cloud. If I just unlink one drive it seems I cant access any of my files as windows decided to save them all only to one drive...
  4. I DONT want One Drive, I want to store all my files locally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!: So i just got a new laptop & it saying “Your PIN is required to sign in” except i didn’t create a PIN because i was having issues setting it up. it doesn’t give me any options besides to click sign it & it just brings me back to the main screen. there’s no where to click...
  6. It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!

It says your pin is required but i dont have one?!: So i just got a new laptop & it saying “Your PIN is required to sign in” except i didn’t create a PIN because i was having issues setting it up. it doesn’t give me any options besides to click sign it & it just brings me back to the main screen. there’s no where to click...
  7. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  8. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  9. Why does Outlook 2019 want a pin number ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does Outlook 2019 want a pin number ...: when I don't use one. Purchased Outlook 2019 and it worked okay for a couple of days. The one day it starts up with a message to enter a pin number. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? All emails still work except the main account where Outlook wants a pin. Geez! Then...
  10. Want to use PIN number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to use PIN number: I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I get a screen saying: Making Sure It's You. It's asking me for my PIN and when I put it in nothing happens. I don't see where I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have to go pin? David? Pin...I need your help. okay its me D good grief!