Windows 10: PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer.

Discus and support PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I used to always use my PIN number to sign onto to my desktop. Then I decided to remove it. After a few days, I decided it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChrisHill1985, Oct 20, 2020.

1. PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer.

To whom it may concern,

I used to always use my PIN number to sign onto to my desktop. Then I decided to remove it. After a few days, I decided it probably would be better to go back and use that security feature after all.

I was able to create a new PIN number with no problem. However, when I restart my computer, I am not asked to put in my PIN number but it does come up if I sign out of my desktop.

Thanks!

Chris

:)

ChrisHill1985, Oct 20, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Pin number issue.

Hi all,

I have bought a new computer with Win 10 already installed. When I turn off the computer and then turn it back on, the computer will not let me log in with my pin number. It says something about the pin number being disabled. I can log in using
    my fingerprint, but that is it. How do I completely disable the pin number requirement until Microsoft fixes this problem.

FredrickPrueter, Oct 20, 2020
  4. moskal91 Win User

PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer.

NumLock Turns Letters Into Numbers on Desktop Computer

I had the same problem, it seems that it happens only with several keyboards.
    Finally I solved it this way (sorry, but I've got Polish language set):

Now find something like "Standard keyboard device" on the drivers list, install it (click Yes in the compatibility warning window) and check if keyboard is still working.

If so - reboot Your computer and enjoy fixed keyboard without letters turning into numbers.

If not - revert driver back and try another one.

moskal91, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer.

1. PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer. - Similar Threads - PIN Number Log

2. Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer: I turn on my computer and there use to be 4 accounts that showed up. Now it doesn't show any and I can only access the main account. I was using my other account a couple days ago and now I cannot see them. Please help...
  3. Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer: I turn on my computer and there use to be 4 accounts that showed up. Now it doesn't show any and I can only access the main account. I was using my other account a couple days ago and now I cannot see them. Please help...
  4. Other user accounts not showing up on the side when logging into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Logging into computer and the password function was suddenly switched to a pin number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into computer and the password function was suddenly switched to a pin number...: Recently, my laptop login function was changed from having a regular password to needing the six-digit pin to log in. This is fine since I know my pin, but I would prefer to have my password used instead. I tried to go to my "other sign-in options" settings and it says that...
  6. Logging into computer and the password function was suddenly switched to a pin number...

Logging into computer and the password function was suddenly switched to a pin number...: Recently, my laptop login function was changed from having a regular password to needing the six-digit pin to log in. This is fine since I know my pin, but I would prefer to have my password used instead. I tried to go to my "other sign-in options" settings and it says that...
  7. No numbers appear when entering log in PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No numbers appear when entering log in PIN: Today when I tried enter my PIN the number nothing appears in the input box. I have tried wireless keyboard numeral keys and num lock keys. and laptop Logged in using my Microsoft account and got wrong password message. Reset password worked including entering numerals for...
  8. No numbers appear when entering log in PIN

No numbers appear when entering log in PIN: Today when I tried enter my PIN the number nothing appears in the input box. I have tried wireless keyboard numeral keys and num lock keys. and laptop Logged in using my Microsoft account and got wrong password message. Reset password worked including entering numerals for...
  9. After a startup error, my computer insists my PIN number to log in is incorrect

After a startup error, my computer insists my PIN number to log in is incorrect: Every time I try to log in, my computer running Windows 10 says my PIN number the 4 digit code I have used to successfully log in every single other time I have ever used this computer is incorrect. For some context:I was playing a game on Steam. I have not run any updates...
  10. App named "bubblegum" showed up when I restarted my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App named "bubblegum" showed up when I restarted my computer: I was concerned when I restarted my computer and, among the list of apps that needed to close to begin the restart, was an app named "bubblegum" no caps with the same app logo as the SecureW2 Tray app two conjoined red circles with the white letters W and 2 within. I don't...