Windows 10: Pin number

Discus and support Pin number in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm set up a new email its asking for my pin number, I dont have or remember it, How do I find or change it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhillipHolloway, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Pin number

I'm set up a new email its asking for my pin number, I dont have or remember it,

How do I find or change it?

:)

PhillipHolloway, Oct 20, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Oct 20, 2019
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Pin number

Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Pin number

1. Pin number - Similar Threads - Pin number

2. I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to log in with a new PIN number after I restart the laptop: Last night I am about to restart my PC and at the log in page, my PC want me to log in with a new PIN. But, I can't create a new one because the button to create the new PIN does not responsive at all....
  3. Pin number problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin number problem: I am update my Microsoft account password to pin number ,but I can't open my laptop with out internet connection. I know my pin I put the pin number correctly. but it's showing your device is offline try different sign in method . Then I try I forgot my pin this also showing...
  4. Windows Hello is requiring me to reset my pin by inputing my pin number, but it won't let...

Windows Hello is requiring me to reset my pin by inputing my pin number, but it won't let...: I was trying to reset my fingerprint using windows hello on my laptop, but I need a PIN to do that. The problem is, is that I am unable to reset it, it gives me this message: This is strange, because I own this computer privately, not through my college which is Virginia...
  5. cant access windows because pin is no longer available , account connected to old phone number

cant access windows because pin is no longer available , account connected to old phone number: hello, i tried formatting my laptop but my brother turned it off at 50%, when i turned it on again it said "undoing changes", then when that finished it said that i cant sign in using pin because of the recent "security changes", the only option I'm given is " set up my pin"...
  6. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN numbers: I am trying to connect my smart TV to my PC via bluetooth. Windows finds the device but has no option where I can enter a PIN for the TV. It just offers what seems to be random 6 digits codes that do not work. Where/how can I enter the correct PIN?...
  7. Security Issue: Surface Pro 6 Windows can Log In without Face detection and Pin Number...

Security Issue: Surface Pro 6 Windows can Log In without Face detection and Pin Number...: Hi,I'm having security issue. After some months of using, I can log into the system without keying in the pin and no face detection required.I have reset my PC twice but still having the same problem even after i have set up security pin.Can anyone advise me what is the...
  8. PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing?

PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing?: I am managing my fonts adding and removing fonts and I learned that the PIN sign-in screen are missing the numbers. Please advise. I have a touchscreen PC. See attached image....
  9. Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer

Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer: Sign on problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-put-my-pin-number-in-everytime-i/8da67c74-6b80-4382-83f7-ed55ff8c59ad
  10. Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft...

Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft...: Hi, I have a Dell laptop that I haven't used for a number of years. I cannot log into windows 10. Pin number not working so unable to access Microsoft account. I get message to go to the live website. I cannot do this due to being locked out of windows. How do I ratify...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin number

2. windows sleep pin number