Windows 10: PIN numbers

Discus and support PIN numbers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my smart TV to my PC via bluetooth. Windows finds the device but has no option where I can enter a PIN for the TV. It just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnMiller_637, Jun 25, 2021.

1. PIN numbers

I am trying to connect my smart TV to my PC via bluetooth. Windows finds the device but has no option where I can enter a PIN for the TV. It just offers what seems to be random 6 digits codes that do not work. Where/how can I enter the correct PIN?

:)

JohnMiller_637, Jun 25, 2021
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jun 25, 2021
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Jun 25, 2021
  4. PIN numbers

Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

PIN numbers

1. PIN numbers - Similar Threads - PIN numbers

2. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  3. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  4. Windows 11 - Increase Number of Items in Jump List File Explorer Pinned to Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Increase Number of Items in Jump List File Explorer Pinned to Task Bar: I've got Window 11 Pro. I have File Explorer pinned to the Task bar. I've added to the jump list by navigating in File Explorer to the desired folder, clicking the three dots at top - beneath address bar, and selecting Pin to Quick access. This works - until all available...
  5. Windows 11 - Increase Number of Items in Jump List File Explorer Pinned to Task Bar

Windows 11 - Increase Number of Items in Jump List File Explorer Pinned to Task Bar: I've got Window 11 Pro. I have File Explorer pinned to the Task bar. I've added to the jump list by navigating in File Explorer to the desired folder, clicking the three dots at top - beneath address bar, and selecting Pin to Quick access. This works - until all available...
  6. Windows 11 Login PIN Number not working - Take 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Login PIN Number not working - Take 2: Hi EveryoneI hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here in Perth Australia its over 30degsC today.I have the exact same problem as this one which was never resolved and thread...
  7. Windows 11 Login PIN Number not working - Take 2

Windows 11 Login PIN Number not working - Take 2: Hi EveryoneI hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here in Perth Australia its over 30degsC today.I have the exact same problem as this one which was never resolved and thread...
  8. PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER: I am an old man, I put a pin number to use my computer, I want to uninstall it so I can use my computer without a pin number. I am an old man and what about if I pass away; Are you telling me not even my wife can get into my computer to see some important information that I...
  9. PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER

PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER: I am an old man, I put a pin number to use my computer, I want to uninstall it so I can use my computer without a pin number. I am an old man and what about if I pass away; Are you telling me not even my wife can get into my computer to see some important information that I...
  10. PIN number to login to PC

PIN number to login to PC: I have just replaced a CPU in my PC, when I try to login to my PC as normal, I am get a message, Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security setting on this device. Please can anyone help me resolve this issue? Thanks you Oliver....