Windows 10: PIN option won't show up on sign in screen

Discus and support PIN option won't show up on sign in screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have forgot my password for some time so since then I used my PIN to login to my computer. But now, I started my computer to find that I can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kingtrickster, Dec 3, 2023.

1. PIN option won't show up on sign in screen

I have forgot my password for some time so since then I used my PIN to login to my computer. But now, I started my computer to find that I can only enter my password and no other sign in options are available. This computer has all my work and I can't access it this way. Also there aren't any other users or accounts I can login to since this is the only user I have on my computer

:)

kingtrickster, Dec 3, 2023

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Dec 3, 2023
  4. PIN option won't show up on sign in screen

Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

PIN option won't show up on sign in screen

1. PIN option won't show up on sign in screen - Similar Threads - PIN option won't

2. PIN option won't show up on sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN option won't show up on sign in screen: I have forgot my password for some time so since then I used my PIN to login to my computer. But now, I started my computer to find that I can only enter my password and no other sign in options are available. This computer has all my work and I can't access it this way. Also...
  3. PIN option won't show up on sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN option won't show up on sign in screen: I have forgot my password for some time so since then I used my PIN to login to my computer. But now, I started my computer to find that I can only enter my password and no other sign in options are available. This computer has all my work and I can't access it this way. Also...
  4. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

Setting up PIN as a sign-in option: Hello, My Windows sign in was temporarily disrupted by an accidental addition of a work account on my personal PC, forcing me to sign in using a password instead of my preferred PIN. I have removed the account but am getting an error when attempting to switch it back to PIN...
  5. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up PIN as a sign-in option: Hello, My Windows sign in was temporarily disrupted by an accidental addition of a work account on my personal PC, forcing me to sign in using a password instead of my preferred PIN. I have removed the account but am getting an error when attempting to switch it back to PIN...
  6. Setting up PIN as a sign-in option

7. PIN and sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  8. PIN and sign in options

PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  9. Sign-in Pin Option

Sign-in Pin Option: I've followed all support articles as to how enable, set up and activate pin, and how to take ownership of the Ngc files and still my dell computer does not show PIN sign-in option the Windows log-on. HELP!!!...
  10. PIN sign in option

PIN sign in option: How to remove PIN sign in option on local account sign in. It is not secure as it cannot be configured to work with a third party 2fa device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option/63ea7aae-38bf-4cd8-be1b-16f133a69619