Windows 10: Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore.

Discus and support Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently Reset my laptop and after a few days, "Enter" stopped opening my Pin page. Ctl Alt Delete will open it. Before the last update, I could turn... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ValuingParrot40, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore.

I recently Reset my laptop and after a few days, "Enter" stopped opening my Pin page. Ctl Alt Delete will open it. Before the last update, I could turn Num Lock on and it would open the page. The fixes I've seen online talk about deleting the Ngc folder. I cannot find it. My Norton is up to date. Anyone else run into this?

:)

ValuingParrot40, Feb 12, 2021

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore. [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Feb 12, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Kupuna Win User

Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore.

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

Kupuna, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore.

1. Pin page doesn't open with "Enter" anymore. - Similar Threads - Pin page doesn't

2. Asphalt8 Doesn't open anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt8 Doesn't open anymore.: It opens and immediately closes.Faulting application name: Asphalt8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63da516eFaulting module name: Asphalt8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63da516eException code: 0xc000001dFault offset: 0x00000000014f2371Faulting process id:...
  3. Asphalt8 Doesn't open anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt8 Doesn't open anymore.: It opens and immediately closes.Faulting application name: Asphalt8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63da516eFaulting module name: Asphalt8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x63da516eException code: 0xc000001dFault offset: 0x00000000014f2371Faulting process id:...
  4. Keyboard doesn't let me enter pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesn't let me enter pin: Yesterday night. my keyboard stopped letting me enter my pin. I tried with my built in keyboard and my external keyboard. I type numbers or letters and nothing happens. The characters don't appear in the field. Both keyboards work once I'm in windows using my external...
  5. Photos app doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app doesn't open anymore: Since the last update the Photos app wont open and many users are reporting the same problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-doesnt-open-anymore/4cb98c83-8fe6-43fc-9f13-e4571081db62
  6. Photos app doesn't open anymore

Photos app doesn't open anymore: Since the last update the Photos app wont open and many users are reporting the same problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-doesnt-open-anymore/4cb98c83-8fe6-43fc-9f13-e4571081db62
  7. Unable to enter PIN to open PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to enter PIN to open PC: Open my PC but cannot enter my PIN, so cannot get into any Microsoft including Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enter-pin-to-open-pc/6014f561-6d62-4371-b200-018765571763
  8. Unable to enter PIN to open PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter PIN to open PC: Open my PC but cannot enter my PIN, so cannot get into any Microsoft including Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enter-pin-to-open-pc/6014f561-6d62-4371-b200-018765571763
  9. Unable to enter PIN to open PC

10. Google Chrome doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome doesn't open anymore: Hi. I have a PC that runs Windows 10 When I click on the Google Chrome icon (in the taskbar) it doesn't open anymore. What happened? What I could try to fix this problem? Thanks...