Windows 10: PIN passcode no longer valid

Discus and support PIN passcode no longer valid in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My Outlook failed on me today and i was trying to troubleshoot following some instructions and looks like ive done the wrong thing, i've disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CatherineLane, Jan 1, 2019.

1. PIN passcode no longer valid

Hi, My Outlook failed on me today and i was trying to troubleshoot following some instructions and looks like ive done the wrong thing, i've disabled all in the System processes task box and it shut everything down. It now will not accept my Pin passcode (HP Pavillion) nor my MS account password. I am unable to get back in via safe mode to enable the processes again either as i need the password to get in. Is anyone able to provide some guidance?

:)

CatherineLane, Jan 1, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Can't use my PIN to login any longer

Hi Tim,

To further assist you in signing in to your Windows computer, you can follow the steps provided below:

• From your
      lockscreen, check if the "Sign-in option" is available.

• Then click the option to use PIN.

• Enter PIN.

If that didn't work, we highly suggest that you create a new account/PIN that you can use to log in to your computer.

For more information on how to create a user account in Windows, you can click in this

support article

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Fuj, Jan 1, 2019
  4. PIN passcode no longer valid

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

PIN passcode no longer valid

1. PIN passcode no longer valid - Similar Threads - PIN passcode longer

2. email address no longer valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email address no longer valid: I registered *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft advises it no longer recongizes this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-no-longer-valid/c573e24f-38c0-45b0-9d55-e4c8877d15e8
  3. email address no longer valid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address no longer valid: I registered *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft advises it no longer recongizes this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-no-longer-valid/c573e24f-38c0-45b0-9d55-e4c8877d15e8
  4. what is passcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is passcode: i want new featurs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-passcode/c05c5469-82d9-4dc7-9e99-c68b111e7142
  5. Cannot log into PC after update; PIN settings no longer valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into PC after update; PIN settings no longer valid: Hello so I updated my PC and it turned out to be the worst mistake imaginable. Now when I start up my PC it says that due to security changes my PIN won't work. It doesn't give me any other log in methods, other then to use my current account. I only had my old phone number...
  6. Cannot log into PC after update; PIN settings no longer valid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into PC after update; PIN settings no longer valid: Hello so I updated my PC and it turned out to be the worst mistake imaginable. Now when I start up my PC it says that due to security changes my PIN won't work. It doesn't give me any other log in methods, other then to use my current account. I only had my old phone number...
  7. Passcode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Passcode: To whom it may concern, My computer was working fine , I just recieved the latest windows update and everything went fine. I was running low on storage after the update but was able to delete previous version of windows. everything was still finebut the next day I tried to...
  8. Unable to enter a passcode or pin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to enter a passcode or pin: When i press set up my PIN nothing happens, something starts to load then nothing. Might ask me to install something threw the store. Before this i had enable a diagnostic startup windows + R and msconfig.[IMG]...
  9. passcode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    passcode: I am trying to passcode protect a folder does anyone know how to do it? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passcode/ef25342b-38dd-492d-8e27-9818f272a963"
  10. Windows Key no longer Valid?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key no longer Valid?: I put a key in in march, it worked, now 8 months later out of nowhere it again pops up in my bottom right corner i need to activate key with error code 0xc004c060 which says fraudlent key, but why would this happen 8 months into its use if it were a fraud key? I did buy this...