Windows 10: Pin Problems

Discus and support Pin Problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I see the pin password to other people's computers that shares the same account as me?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lisasimmons1, May 9, 2020.

1. Pin Problems

Can I see the pin password to other people's computers that shares the same account as me?

:)

lisasimmons1, May 9, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, May 9, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 9, 2020
  4. Pin Problems

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Pin Problems

1. Pin Problems - Similar Threads - Pin Problems

2. Windows login change from pin to password problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login change from pin to password problem: I am running Win 10 Pro 2004 version. When I try to change my login option from PIN to password, you only give me the single option as to login using my microsoft password only. DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR CİA VS. TO LOGIN TO OUR ACCOUNTS SPENDING LESS...
  3. PIN login problems when not connected to Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN login problems when not connected to Internet: Why am I unable to log into Windows 10 with PIN when I am not connected to the Internet? This is a nuisance as I just want to use my laptop locally without having to have the Internet connection. This is a particular issue when I am moving around and need to access data on...
  4. Pin problems logging to a different PC

Pin problems logging to a different PC: Good morning I have issues logging on to a different PC since you get texted a code to your phone and I had my phone number changed to a different one Thanks...
  5. problems changing log in PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problems changing log in PIN: How do I change the PIN I use to log-in to my computer? I know that I'm supposed to go to the sign-in options and change it under the "Windows Hello Pin" but it says that the option is unavailable and it asks me to log in to a school or work Microsoft account it doesn't...
  6. Microsoft PIN problems

Microsoft PIN problems: In Windows 10 home edition our login screen has two options, a PIN or Password. We know both and can login with either PIN or Password. We like to password protect the computers to keep children from accessing the internet unsupervised. We changed the password but they...
  7. Pin Problem

Pin Problem: Hello, I have PIN sign-in. I tried to remove it. When I can to the sign-in options it says that the PIN Sing-in option is currently unavailable. DO you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-problem/8c242b45-a201-4018-bcc6-0b1fd3def719
  8. Pin sign in problem

Pin sign in problem: I am trying to sign in to my account. I only have the option to enter a pin. When it is entered, the “welcome” shows, then it says unable to verify credentials. I choose the only option, which is to set up a pin and follow the sign in options with my password. Once it gets to...
  9. Problem with login using hello picture and pin

Problem with login using hello picture and pin: Something went wrong during a sign in and both the windows hello and pin login are shown as not available. They both worked earlier on my machine. Is there a way to fix this....
  10. Problems after inputting Hello Pin - Windows 10

Problems after inputting Hello Pin - Windows 10: I input my Hello Pin and this appears: [ATTACH] The first line of blue suggests that I enter my Hello Pin - but I just have! I then enter my email address and this appears: [ATTACH] I enter my old password and this appears: [ATTACH] I enter my Hello Pin and am...