Windows 10: PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0

Discus and support PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently changed my MS primary email to another, so I have went through the suggested procedure to log in via the new email on my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MykolaYershov, May 12, 2020.

1. PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0

Hello,

I have recently changed my MS primary email to another, so I have went through the suggested procedure to log in via the new email on my PC. After the reboot the new mail got accepted.

However, after a power outage I cannot login to it anymore. The PIN shows as not set up, the password option is somehow disabled for this account, and any attempt to reset my PIN results in "Something went wrong, try again later."

What can I do to restore my access to my PC?

Thanks in advance.

:)

MykolaYershov, May 12, 2020

2. something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0) Click to setup your PIN again

Hi guys,

I am unable to login to Alienware windows 10- home pc- I keep getting this error even after resetting my pin/ password several times -

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0) Click to setup your PIN again"

Alienware ran some recovery on booting up the machine just before I started getting this error.

As suggested by some other posts in community -

-Tried retting my password and pin

-Disconnecting wifi and reconnecting peripherals etc.

-I am not able to run in safe mode

-Not able to open up on screen keyboard.

What other options I have... Please suggest if anyone has experienced similar issue or any ideas. There is no real microsoft support available or willing to help that I could get hold of over the support line 1800 642 7676 (pretty useless),- it disconnects
    automatically as it seems they serve only paid customers, really frustrating. ( Good I had mac as a backup so at least I could post this from and as my main machine now. lol)

Thanks a lot in advance. Appreciate your time.

Regards

V

Player414696051, May 12, 2020
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 12, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 12, 2020
Thema:

PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0

1. PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0 - Similar Threads - PIN returns status

2. Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  3. Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  4. Locked out of windows “Pin isn’t available”, status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  6. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0.: Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your...
  7. PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0: Hi, this happened to me: “PIN returns status 0xc000015b substatus 0x0”. I was logged into windows, working normally, until I decided to disable a local account, as I was no longer using it. Turns out, somehow, the account I disabled was related to the entry PIN. as the only...
  8. Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot enter PIN on Windows computer, error message: status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0: When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click to set it up PIN, it says "The User Profile Service service...
  9. something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click...: Hi guys, I am unable to login to Alienware windows 10- home pc- I keep getting this error even after resetting my pin/ password several times - "something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click to setup your PIN again" Alienware...
  10. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (status 0xd00000e5, substatus 0x0)....: This message has appeared on my Windows 10 desktop PC for the last two days. This has never happened before. 1. On both days, I turned on the PC and logged in as usual. 2. After waiting about 45 minutes, the PIN error message appeared. Afterwards, I reentered my PIN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. status 0xc00015b substatus 0x0

2. status 0xc000015b

3. 0xc000015b 0x0

4. 0xc000015b ,
  5. windows 10 pin error 0xc000015b,
  6. cannot log in to windows 10 error 0XC000015B