Windows 10: Pin Scratched Off

Discus and support Pin Scratched Off in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I over scratched the pin of my Windows 10 Pro. Please, how do i go about getting the pin from Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aminu10, Nov 21, 2020.

1. aminu10 Win User

Pin Scratched Off

I over scratched the pin of my Windows 10 Pro. Please, how do i go about getting the pin from Microsoft?

:)

aminu10, Nov 21, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 21, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

Pin Scratched Off

Scratch In Plexiglass

"This forum member found how to fix scratches in one easy step! Case makers hate him! See how!"

Toothless, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Pin Scratched Off

1. Pin Scratched Off - Similar Threads - Pin Scratched Off

2. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  3. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  4. Turning off PIN login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off PIN login: I just rec'd my laptop that was supposed to have Win 10, but had Win 11 instead. I want to turn off PIN login, but the button to remove is grayed out. Contacted HP tech support & was told it was a software issue & I needed to contact SmartFriend. I purposely chose a laptop...
  5. Audio popping and scratching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio popping and scratching: Hi all, Since building my new PC over 6 months ago, I've had terrible audio problems on any form of media e.g. Twitch, Youtube, TeamSpeak, Discord etc. I've tried most guides online with setting playback rate, trying new cables, different drivers, editing regedit. If it...
  6. How to turn off pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to turn off pin: how to turn this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-pin/da8886b4-6103-4204-876a-b022ebd6d046
  7. Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused: My windows 10 product key cant be reached due to a pink film over the top of it, i have tried scratching it off but it wont work, i have also tried to google the issue but have found no answers. i also tried entering the 8 digit code above the film but it wont work. please...
  8. Registry from scratch

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry from scratch: Hi there guys. I've been tweaking and modifying the Windows registry for years now. Usually I use google to search for what I want, I also use programs like regshot to monitor changes to the registry as I change settings. One thing I wish to learn though is how do people...
  9. Scratch file system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scratch file system: Hi, I use a VM to build software automatically, which generates an awful lot of I/O requests to the host machine, which both slows down the build as we are waiting on disks quite a bit, and causes competition with other VMs, which further demotes the priority the build...
  10. Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 PRO Key accidently scratched off: What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-key-accidently-scratched-off/482dccd0-7d7e-4588-9a2e-b61193ee5b87