Windows 10: PIN setup in Windows 10

Discus and support PIN setup in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I disable the PIN setup screen? I don't want a PIN number assigned to my laptop.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lady Fair, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Lady Fair Win User

PIN setup in Windows 10

How do I disable the PIN setup screen? I don't want a PIN number assigned to my laptop.

:)

Lady Fair, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Jan Del Win User

Can't Setup PIN in windows 10

Hi, Curtis.

Setting up a PIN is one of the options to increase the security level for your device. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Yashwanth Kotakuri on this
    thread to know more on how to setup a new PIN.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  4. PIN setup in Windows 10

Not able to setup Windows Hello PIN

I performed clean boot as suggested and it did not make any difference.

The PIN setup windows opened like before with no boxes to enter PIN.

Please suggest.

RajatPal7626, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

PIN setup in Windows 10

1. PIN setup in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PIN setup

2. HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN: I replaced some hardware, and it attempts to start the process of logging in with PW but it fails I believe because I have VPN set to auto connect.What steps do I need to take to get logged in?Windows 11...
  3. HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HW Change, can't setup new Pin autoconnect VPN: I replaced some hardware, and it attempts to start the process of logging in with PW but it fails I believe because I have VPN set to auto connect.What steps do I need to take to get logged in?Windows 11...
  4. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85
  5. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85
  6. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  7. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  8. Unable to setup Windows hello Fingerprint. Keeps asking for pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to setup Windows hello Fingerprint. Keeps asking for pin: Trying to setup fingerprint access. However, It keeps sending me in a loop asking for Windows Hello Pin. I type the PIN nothing happens. I used to have Windows PIN working. I needed to reset it after a MB replacement. I redownloaded all the drivers Tried SFC Re-installed...
  9. Unable to setup Windows hello Fingerprint. Keeps asking for pin

Unable to setup Windows hello Fingerprint. Keeps asking for pin: Trying to setup fingerprint access. However, It keeps sending me in a loop asking for Windows Hello Pin. I type the PIN nothing happens. I used to have Windows PIN working. I needed to reset it after a MB replacement. I redownloaded all the drivers Tried SFC Re-installed...
  10. Unable to setup Windows hello Fingerprint. Keeps asking for pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pin setup problem windows 10

2. windows 10 set up pin