Windows 10: pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar

Discus and support pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have always had shortcuts pinned to my Firefox icon in my taskbar like windows 10 forum,the login for my work place, you tube,ETC.but the short cuts... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jerrypc1, Dec 17, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar

I have always had shortcuts pinned to my Firefox icon in my taskbar like windows 10 forum,the login for my work place, you tube,ETC.but the short cuts are gone on my windows 32 they are still on my win.64 ..When I drag a short to my win.32 Firefox Icon in taskbar it says pen to Firefox but it don't pin to it. I miss having the shorts there is there any other way to pin them to my Firefox Icon in the taskbar.Thanks.

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 17, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

Start Menu doesn't show installed programs

I noticed a couple programs in your All apps that may be pined to the Start.

Firefox would be a shortcut on the desktop and you can pin it to the taskbar.

Also if you go to File Explorer (Cpin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar :) Programs, Mozilla Firefox, go to the Firefox Application and right click on the icon you can Pin to Start.

lacrumb, Dec 17, 2015
  3. jab8356 Win User
    Shortcuts pinned to programs in windows taskbar...can only see 8

I upgraded from 7 to 10 pro. I have Firefox and IE (not Edge!) pinned to the task bar. I have pinned shortcuts to both browsers, but I only see 8. If I pin more, they pin, but they do not display when I right click the Firefox or IE icon in the windows taskbar.
    I only see 8 of them. I know they are all pinned because if I unpin one, one of the others that was not showing, appears. Is there anyway to fix it so ALL of my pinned shortcuts appear in the list when I right click on the Firefox or IE icon in the Windows
    task bar? Below is a screenshot of what I am talking about. Under where it says pinned, only 8 shortcuts show up, but I have more than that pinned.

pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar [​IMG]

jab8356, Dec 17, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

I don't run 32 bit but how about trying:
    • Navigate to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
    • Right click on "firefox.exe" -> Pin to taskbar

topgundcp, Dec 17, 2015
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks Topgun But I already have the Firefox shortcut In my taskbar but I had some other shortcuts pinned to the Firefox shortcut and you can right click on the FF icon and the other shortcuts pop up and you click the one you want such as Win.10 forum and go there and now the short cuts are gone from the FF icon and I can't get them back again. I still have them on my 64 bit pc. I was hoping someone would know how to get them back

jerrypc1, Dec 17, 2015
  6. jerrypc1 Win User
    just to let you know I finally uninstalled Firefox from my computer then reinstalled it and now I am able once again to pin my short cuts to my taskbar Icon.Jerry

jerrypc1, Dec 18, 2015
  7. topgundcp Win User
    Good job.

topgundcp, Dec 18, 2015
  8. jerrypc1 Win User

Thanks topgun.

jerrypc1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar - Similar Threads - pin shortcuts firefox

2. reordering pinned taskbar shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reordering pinned taskbar shortcuts: I have 4 word documents pinned to the taskbar shortcut menu - when I right-click the word tab on the taskbar, they pop up along with recently used Word files. Is there any way to reorder the pinned files?...
  3. reordering pinned taskbar shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reordering pinned taskbar shortcuts: I have 4 word documents pinned to the taskbar shortcut menu - when I right-click the word tab on the taskbar, they pop up along with recently used Word files. Is there any way to reorder the pinned files?...
  4. reordering pinned taskbar shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Any way to change icons of Chrome shortcuts pinned to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to change icons of Chrome shortcuts pinned to taskbar?: I have a bunch of websites "saved as shortcuts" from Chrome, and pinned to taskbar. But I would like to customize the taskbar icons, e.g., to distinguish Outlook Mail from Calendar:...
  6. Pinned shortcuts to taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pinned shortcuts to taskbar: Hi, Shortcuts pinned to Edge and Excel on tasksbar in Windows 10 cannot be moved up and down with the mouse like I used to in Windows 7. Is this no longer possible in Windows 10 or do I have an error or setting that can be fixed? If so any suggestions are welcome....
  7. Firefox Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Desktop Shortcut Icons: I wasn't sure what forum to post this in. I'm using Win 10 64 and Firefox 63.0.3. If I make a shortcut from Firefox to a website on the desktop (using drag-and-drop), the icon for the site will show up really small inside of a white box with the "shortcut" arrow. All of my...
  8. Icon for pinned taskbar shortcut reverts to target icon when opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon for pinned taskbar shortcut reverts to target icon when opened: If you pin an item to the taskbar, you can change the icon for that pinned item. Right? No problem. My problem is that when I click on that pinned item, the icon I chose for the shortcut goes away and Windows displays the icon coded into this particular .EXE file. I cannot...
  9. Unable to Pin Firefox icon to taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Pin Firefox icon to taskbar: Firefox is my only greyed background tile but this is not a problem. My problem is I am not able to Pin Firefox to taskbar. Pin to taskbar option is not present when I right-click the program or the shortcut on All apps [img] For three days now I am trying every...
  10. Pin shortcut to Sound to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin shortcut to Sound to taskbar: I have a shortcut to ControlPanel/Sound: %windir%\system32\mmsys.cpl which I'd like to pin to the taskbar. The open window has no pin option. I tried dragging mmsys.cpl to the tasbar, which created a pinned icon but the icon brings up the Default programs window, not sound....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pin a profram to taskbar in firefox

2. create firefox shortcut and pin to taskbar

3. firefox not in taskbar