Windows 10: Pin stuff to right side of taksbar?

Discus and support Pin stuff to right side of taksbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to have some icons pinned to the right side of the taskbar? Is there freeware for this or a way in windows? Thanks for your answers :)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Additional_Plant_539, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Pin stuff to right side of taksbar?

Is it possible to have some icons pinned to the right side of the taskbar? Is there freeware for this or a way in windows?

Thanks for your answers Pin stuff to right side of taksbar? :)

submitted by /u/Additional_Plant_539
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Additional_Plant_539, Jan 12, 2021

2. Pinned stuff on jump lists

I quite like the jump lists. I use them on IE11, Mozilla and file explorer quite a bit. Each of these are pinned to my task bar. If I right click say IE11 I can see the jump list for frequent tasks such as private browsing, frequent sites and then I have pinned some sites. Same for file explorer where I’ve pinned some folders. Trouble is after a restart if I initially right click on one of these all my pinned things show generic icons. But it only does this on the first right click, if I do it again all is normal. And it only affects things that I have pinned and not the default actions on said jump list. Example, I right click
    IE11 and all the pinned sites show as a generic white sheet of paper icon as opposed to their website fav icon. Next right click the fav icons all show. Same with file explorer, first right click pinned folders like photos, videos show as generic yellow folder icon. Next right click the normal icons show up. All then ok until I next login/boot. Strange annoyance that most people haven’t prob noticed but it irks me. I unticked jump list recent items in settings and enabled again but it made no difference. It’s hard to explain and impossible to capture a screenshot to show

thanks
    Wayne

Scottyboy99, Jan 12, 2021
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 12, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

Pin stuff to right side of taksbar?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Pin stuff to right side of taksbar?

1. Pin stuff to right side of taksbar? - Similar Threads - Pin stuff right

2. Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff: This message came up a few days ago. I run Windows 10 and Edge. Since this came up my Edge icon is no longer on the taskbar. I have to double click the icon on the screen or go through the start menu.Did some hunting around and found information relating to the above. The...
  3. Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff: This message came up a few days ago. I run Windows 10 and Edge. Since this came up my Edge icon is no longer on the taskbar. I have to double click the icon on the screen or go through the start menu.Did some hunting around and found information relating to the above. The...
  4. Need help with 'side-by-side configuration incorrect' stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. chrome not showing properly when pinned to taksbar windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome not showing properly when pinned to taksbar windows 10: Ok i was gonna pin chrome to task bar but the moment i did that the chrome icon switched to a default programme icons or something instead so i can't see that it is chrome anymore, it still opens normally but it's a bit confusing when it isn't showing as chrome, i have tried...
  6. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin taskbar icons on the right side?: Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815
  7. Show windows side by side not working right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show windows side by side not working right: When I try to use the "Show windows side by side" option, more often than not, the windows will not tile correctly. Windows seems to think there are some invisible applications/programs running. see image. The only ways I have found to remedy this are: Reboot Sign out...
  8. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  9. Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?

Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?: Was wondering if it was possible to place some program icons on the left side of the taskbar (next to the windows logo) while others on the right side of the taskbar next to the tray. As seen here [ATTACH] [IMG] (both these images were made using photoshop and I have not...
  10. not printin right side

not printin right side: Dear All My OS windows 10 Prof Printer is using Epson LQ310 driver is original for lq310 custom form is created width is 8.27 in and hight is 3.66 in but while printing only on right side two no digit missing not printing for example 2019 only xx19 this 19 is missing...