Windows 10: Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

Discus and support Pin taskbar icons on the right side? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Madrona, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Madrona Win User

Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side?

:)

Madrona, Jul 20, 2021

2. How to pin some icons to the left side and rest to the right side of the taskbar?

The ones on the left are the taskbar.
    The ones on the right are the system tray.

Typically only certain apps can be pinned to the system tray. To access: Click Windows icon. Type Select Which Icons Appear on the Taskbar and click it. Drag the slider to on or off for those that are listed to show/hide them.

You can go a step further and Windows icon > Turn system icons on or off and have more options there.

stephanie parker, Jul 20, 2021
  3. pin multiple file explorer icons to taskbar

Hi Horie,

You will be able to view multiple pinned icons by scrolling down the taskbar on the computer desktop.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you facing similar issue on performing
      Pin to taskbar
      ?
    • Are the icons not displaying on the taskbar?

Check if similar issue persists on trying to pin the icons by right clicking on the file and selecting
    Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to pin file explorer icons on the computer in the same post
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Johnny Bowers, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

1. Pin taskbar icons on the right side? - Similar Threads - Pin taskbar icons

2. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  3. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  4. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  5. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  6. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  7. Pin stuff to right side of taksbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pin stuff to right side of taksbar?: Is it possible to have some icons pinned to the right side of the taskbar? Is there freeware for this or a way in windows? Thanks for your answers :) submitted by /u/Additional_Plant_539 [link] [comments]...
  8. Right side of taskbar seem disabled

Right side of taskbar seem disabled: Hey there, I must have clicked something and the right side of Taskbar seems inactive or locked. Let me better explain: - if I click the WiFi logo it does not open the list of networks as usual - if I click the Date does not open Calendar as usual - if I click...
  9. Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?

Can you pin some icons to the left side of the taskbar and others to the right side?: Was wondering if it was possible to place some program icons on the left side of the taskbar (next to the windows logo) while others on the right side of the taskbar next to the tray. As seen here [ATTACH] [IMG] (both these images were made using photoshop and I have not...
  10. Making pinned icons on the taskbar move the desired side

Making pinned icons on the taskbar move the desired side: Hi, I wanted to know if there's a possibility to install some software or change values in either group policy editor, registry editor or PowerShell/cmd to change the position of scaled icons (which are pinned to the taskbar to one way) and not scaled icons (which are visible...