Windows 10: Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar

Discus and support Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, i play with my taskbar settings for when i game....is their a way to PIN taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to the taskbar....the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steven Campoli, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar

Hey guys, i play with my taskbar settings for when i game....is their a way to PIN taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to the taskbar....the option is pin to start..

if anyone knows the command for that i can maybe create a direct shortcut

:)

Steven Campoli, Dec 26, 2018

2. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Johnny Bowers, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Mike_11_ Win User

Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar

Pinning Firefox to Taskbar causes second icon on tasbar to appear

This is not the solution to this particular problem. The same thing is happening with Skype. As you can see I only have one Skype window open, taskbar properties are set to combine buttons, yet there are two Skype icons.

http://i.imgur.com/GEie0A5.png

This was a problem in Windows 7 but it could be solved by unpinning the old icon and pinning the new one. This does not work in Windows 10 so it is likely a different problem.

Mike_11_, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar

1. Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar - Similar Threads - Pin Taskbar settings

2. Taskbar Personalization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Personalization: Quick question regarding my taskbar.I am currently using windows 10 and I wanted to place my taskbar icons to the bottom center of my screen. I watched a couple of tutorials and somehow, I can only drag my icons to the left next to the windows icon. I have no problems...
  3. Taskbar Personalization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Personalization: Quick question regarding my taskbar.I am currently using windows 10 and I wanted to place my taskbar icons to the bottom center of my screen. I watched a couple of tutorials and somehow, I can only drag my icons to the left next to the windows icon. I have no problems...
  4. Taskbar Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Personalize taskbar

Personalize taskbar: Hello. I want to make my taskbar look better, so i tried to make it become more transparent with regedit UseOLEDTransparentcy... key i don't want to used other softwares than which not belongging to win 10 ver 20h2. However, this way have a limit like this: [ATTACH] but...
  6. Pin to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to taskbar: Hello everyone! Does anyone know why I am not eable to ping to taskbar? 173036
  7. taskbar personalization

taskbar personalization: I want to remove a link to a phone number from my taskbar task https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-personalization/f3e32eb4-6734-4368-9ab3-a8bfaa6583c6
  8. Personalizing the Taskbar

Personalizing the Taskbar: How can I add date and time to the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalizing-the-taskbar/3a96c95c-b7e0-476f-97d1-9d6a3fc40875
  9. Taskbar, Display Settings, and Personalize Not Working

Taskbar, Display Settings, and Personalize Not Working: I just updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I cannot get the Start or Search buttons on my taskbar to respond at all. I cannot open the Taskbar Settings either, but programs will launch from the Task Bar at least, so it's not totally frozen. Also, when...
  10. Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to taskbar

Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to taskbar: Hey guys, i play with my taskbar settings for when i game....is their a way to PIN taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to the taskbar....the option is pin to start.. if anyone knows the command for that i can maybe create a direct shortcut 124165