Windows 10: pin to quick access "parameter is incorrect"

Discus and support pin to quick access "parameter is incorrect" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; pin to quick access has not worked in over a year. I get "parameter is incorrect." I have done all the suggests to clean and update the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ljw17, Jan 14, 2019.

1. ljw17 Win User

pin to quick access "parameter is incorrect"

pin to quick access has not worked in over a year. I get "parameter is incorrect." I have done all the suggests to clean and update the computer.

How do I fix this?

:)

ljw17, Jan 14, 2019
  2. TSTS12 Win User

The Parameter is incorrect error while pinning a folder to quick access on Windows 10

Old title: Parameter

I am trying to pin a folder to quick access and I get this message - The Parameter is incorrect.

What can I do to fix this?

TSTS12, Jan 14, 2019
  3. TSTS12 Win User
    The Parameter is incorrect error while pinning a folder to quick access on Windows 10

Hi

It started a few days ago - I upgraded by AVG security and it happened after that. This is the exact message:

It shows the file path and then says

The parameter is incorrect.

I can not any folders to the quick access. It did pin to start - not sure where you pin it to task. Quick access is where I need to so I can get to that folder quickly.

Its Windows 10.0

Thanks

TSTS12, Jan 14, 2019
  4. pin to quick access "parameter is incorrect"

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

pin to quick access "parameter is incorrect"

1. pin to quick access "parameter is incorrect" - Similar Threads - pin quick access

2. Parameter is Incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Parameter is Incorrect: Yesterday microsoft store applications and microsoft store itself werent opening. Instead they showed this error message and now I cant use these applciations. Can someone help me please? I was messing with security permissions last night and now I regret it...
  3. The Parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Parameter is incorrect: I am getting this notification on startup.How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-parameter-is-incorrect/cce72a1f-2c33-418e-94e7-129f818c9b02
  4. Parameter incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter incorrect: Hai ... I am pravinI have a 2tb external harddrive Yesterday I copying my files from my pc.between copying file system is shown" copying error". I click try again button. Then system will getting hang.after plug out my harddrive the system is coming to normalAgain I plugin my...
  5. Parameter incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Parameter incorrect: Every few months my laptop has an issue where certain apps will stop working, with a "parameter incorrect" error message. This always seems to happen for the same apps every time regardless of whether they're from the internet, or microsoft store etc, and this issue currently...
  6. Error: F: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error: F: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect.": I'm trying to fix two external hard drives from a Docking station, but I cannot get them to work at all. I have been troubleshooting for hours now, it's so frustrating. So when I plug the hard drive in I get the error, "Error: F: is not accessible. The parameter is...
  7. Error: “E: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect.”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: “E: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect.”: Hi there, When I am trying to use my external hard drive, I am getting the following error "E: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect." I tried to run chkdsk E: /r in the command prompt as administrator, but it either says "The type of the file system is RAW. CHKDSK...
  8. E: is not accessable, the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    E: is not accessable, the parameter is incorrect: My HP computer crashed, but before it did, I backed up my data through the blue recovery system onto a My Passport external hard drive. I have since reinstalled Windows 10 and all the HP drivers. I am trying to get the saved data back on my computer. However, when I try to...
  9. PARAMETER INCORRECT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PARAMETER INCORRECT: [ATTACH] HELP ME PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter-incorrect/7cf564b3-316f-4a62-9273-30781e9e6c95
  10. "N Drive Is Not Accessible - The Parameter Is Incorrect"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "N Drive Is Not Accessible - The Parameter Is Incorrect": Hi All, My first post! A couple of weeks ago when I turned my PC on and clicked one of drives I received a message that "This Folder Is Empty". I found this solution after a google search: 1.diskpart 2. list disk 3. select disk {number} 4. attributes disk clear readonly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my laptop say parameter is incorrect when i try to pin items to quick access

2. pin to quick access parameter is incorrect

3. what if it shows para eter is incorrect while making it quickaccess

4. the parameter is incorrect quick access,
  5. Parameter is incorrect Quinck,
  6. the parameter is incorrect quickaccess pin